Action Figure Warhammer 40k space marine BANDAI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I would have preferred Mk.7 armour as it is most iconic. Seems a shame that they have chosen Primaris.

Black Templars...yesssssssssss.....

It would be so cool to see some.
My brother works for a gaming company in the UK & I keep thinking I should get him to grab me a few of the Black Templar miniatures just for giggles to see if I can paint any

Sadly I missed out on the pre-order for this.
I saw it go up & thought I'd do it later & then forgot...by the time I remembered it had sold out
Went pretty quickly for something with a 9000 piece allocation

Also I couldn't find anywhere on the GW website that confirmed if payment would be taken at order or on release & no one at GW came back to me with an answer either

Oh well just have to hope some more go up or they do release other chapter variants

Neil

With this selling out, I would hope that GW would have enough sense to continue the line. They could easily do a large variety of figures, but GW does have a track record of suddenly dropping support on something, so time will tell.

I suspect that bandai will make this available at some later time once the games workshop ones have been shipped. The games workshop site said 9000 were available through games Workshop which sounds pretty low.

Just finished my McFarlane space marine repaint!! Couldn’t find the McFarlane spot so guess this will work
EFCCADFB-3121-4574-BC29-546EA98A51A5.jpegBDD14F46-314B-4870-AF39-EA8EFEAA0867.jpeg090E2BD5-F6C0-48ED-8C51-E8FB78DFBC3C.jpeg435A8EB5-2CDC-4DAB-8B2E-C9DBC51DAC20.jpeg05712BCC-FF64-4CBB-AE7C-61F88E6AE7CE.jpeg

just wondering for the uncolored versions how would the joints be painted?

just wondering for the uncolored versions how would the joints be painted?

I just disassemble the figures all the way down to taking the pins out of the joints...then I use a good citadel primer and multiple coats of paint followed by mr hobby matte clear before reassembly and so far it’s been pretty durable....I’m still careful with them

I just disassemble the figures all the way down to taking the pins out of the joints...then I use a good citadel primer and multiple coats of paint followed by mr hobby matte clear before reassembly and so far it’s been pretty durable....I’m still careful with them

so it's designed to be disassembled easily? do you have to sand the joints to prevent the paint from getting scratched?

so it's designed to be disassembled easily? do you have to sand the joints to prevent the paint from getting scratched?

Just soak him in hot water for a few minutes and he will come apart pretty easily...no sanding of joints was needed. Maybe it’s because I allow a good amount of time for drying and seal the paint with the clear but the joints haven’t had any paint chips

Back