Specimen 714: Hatchet Head Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today as well but haven't gotten a chance to open it yet. Darned Spook won't even give me time to open a Spook order! :lol

Ok. Finally opened him up. The head is very light. Hollow most likely. Doesn't seem quite so grizzly in person either, which is a good thing IMO. I can't help but see it Obama though :lol

Gun, when you open yours up, see if you got some white marks in the deep hatchet wound. I have quite a few white streaks. Not like paint rubs, but more like streaks of white paint. So I'll probably end up having to exchange this guy. :(

here are some pics.

2rd7uwx.jpg

5ap5ko.jpg

2ecdy5i.jpg

14iimoz.jpg

Maybe. It doesn't really work though. I'm just glad I don't to send it back (even though Sideshow is great to deal with, its just a hassle nonetheless). I thought it was just slop/a mistake, but the fact yours is just like that means it isn't. At least its not really visable from a normal viewing distance.

Reward points. They aren't allowed on Spec 714.

With the ES bumped to 500 (WTF SIDESHOW? REALLY?! :lol:rotfl:lol), cancel and wait for the inevitable gift card status. Then pick up your favorite BR and get the head for damn near free with the GC that comes included.

Nice shots, Eucalyptus. Looks better in person than when I first saw it revealed on SS.

This would have been an awesome 1/6 figure. I'm sick of these bull____ LSBs but congrats to those who like them.

Is the head supposed to fit loosely on the stand? Mine is a little wobbly when I put it on the post. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing going on.

Yeah the last two have been a lot more loose fitting than the trio was. Which is kind of nice since the trio were quite a tight fit.

I don't get why these LSBs get so much hate thrown at them. I can see how the 12" figures are preferable, but for those who don't do dolls (sorry, that's how I phrase it) a LSB seems the best next step up for Dead collectors who want a good, gruesome piece of flesh on their desktop.

I don't get why these LSBs get so much hate thrown at them. I can see how the 12" figures are preferable, but for those who don't do dolls (sorry, that's how I phrase it) a LSB seems the best next step up for Dead collectors who want a good, gruesome piece of flesh on their desktop.

My thoughts exactly, I don't know of any man that would turn his nose up at getting some sweet head! ;) I love these things!

These're essentially a line of decapitated heads and to that extent, IMO, they're somewhat distasteful. I'd prefer a display of zombie "dolls" to a bunch of polystone decapitated heads. Apparently, so would most everybody else. :huh

Back