Specimen 714: Hatchet Head Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ordered it now instead of wating because I'm on Midnights this week and thought I might miss out with an edtion size of 100. My money is tight so I'd rather wait till later to get it, pay day, which is next Friday. NOW, that it changed to 500.. I wonder if I can cancel it still or is it too late? I'd rather wait to get it.

You can cancel.

SideshowDusty via Facebook said:
"SINCERE apologies for the edition size posted incorrectly - there have always been 500 made, just did not get passed down through the channels and entered properly! Those who ordered it before the update can cancel with no charge before it ships if the edition size is the reason you ordered it.

Oh, and you can definitely use Reward Points toward it - updated now... again, very very sorry about that!"

How do you go from 100 and not able to use reward points to 500 able to use reward points on an in-stock product? The "no reward points" is not a usual thing, so it had to be specifically passed down from above. Something smells here...

So I wonder if I can use one of my coupons for an original SS product now? So irritating.

So I wonder if I can use one of my coupons for an original SS product now? So irritating.

Worst you can do is try and apply it online, or place an order by phone -- they aren't exactly flying out the door. :peace

Definitely plan on ordering it, but I've gotta wait a day in order to get paid. I HATE 24 hr. payment processing... :gah:

Its the best looking of them all IMHO, still not ordering. I think this line is very meh and they should turn their creative energies into more 1/6 Zombies. /Rant.

Anyone know when this one is shipping? I thought it was supposed to be shipped out today.

Back