Species

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am keeping my fingers crossed on what Sideshow will be releasing from this line and I am definitely looking forward to the annoucements to be made during SDCC.

I'm stoked about this license, but I suppose this'll be maquettes and busts, and I would really love to see a 1/6 SiL figure!
Looking forward to it though.

I wasn't really waiting for someone to actually do something with this license, but in the end, it'll depend on what SSC comes up with whether I add it to my collection or not. Only the first movie really got my attention when it came out, and, only for a short time too. Sil's design is interesting, but the character itself never really impressed me. In fact, Natasha Henstridge beauty, designed by nature's infinite skill, made a deeper impression on me! :D
Giger's work for the movie industry represents but a fragment of his artistry, with the Alien design - creature & environment - as the climax, to my mind. But yes, it will be interesting to see what this new licence will bring us.

Back