Starfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vasco is up for P.O. on BBTS:

IMG_1462.jpeg

$369.99! PureArts have lost their minds.

This may be the only company who would truly be able to replicate the hideously stale faces of the game’s NPCs.

Jokes aside, I like the game a lot and don’t understand the sheer amount of controversy. Even if typical Bethesda promises were broken yet again, I feel it just got overhyped.

Anyway, PureArt’s products are always ridiculously overpriced IMO. Who would spend that much on this “character”? His torso better open up into a giant chest to store all our extra 1/6 weapons in.

This may be the only company who would truly be able to replicate the hideously stale faces of the game’s NPCs.
There would need to be compelling characters worthy of a figure first.
Anyway, PureArt’s products are always ridiculously overpriced IMO. Who would spend that much on this “character”? His torso better open up into a giant chest to store all our extra 1/6 weapons in.
Yeah the price is absolutely insane.

I just ordered a new console and plan to play Starfield soon, I have very little hype for the game but I LOVE Bethesda games so im sure ill enjoy it.

I'm saddened to see PureArts has the license for this and likely all of Bethesda's future offerings, I'm sure this is all they'll make anyways.

I love Bethesda games and love Starfield. Marriage is currently on the rocks because of it..

Jokes aside, this is the most polished Bethesda game I’ve ever played (from the start). It was advertised to be a No Mans Sky contender, it’s definitely not. It’s more like The Outer Worlds on steroids.

I love Bethesda games and love Starfield. Marriage is currently on the rocks because of it..

Jokes aside, this is the most polished Bethesda game I’ve ever played (from the start). It was advertised to be a No Mans Sky contender, it’s definitely not. It’s more like The Outer Worlds on steroids.

Speaking of, Ive always told myself I wont have kids until after Elder Scrolls 6 comes out, because ill be going MIA for awhile 😅

But every year this is looking less and less likely

Yeah despite warts with the travel system and lack of seamless vehicular travel, Starfield is really fun. It's another Bethesda game, that's why you're playing it. Complaining about that is like going into a McDonalds and asking where the General Tso's chicken is.

If ThreeZero was making this, I'd put value on that price. No doubt PureArts looked at the cost of the Power Armors and assumed people would be willing to drop that for Vasco.

I just have had a less than stellar experience with PureArts in the past. When their Dragonborn released it was an all time grail of mine so I ordered day one from their website, as I thought id get it faster straight from the source rather than Sideshow. Months after it had been delayed it started to release, and surprise Sideshow got it first??

After a couple more months I still hadn't received my figure, during one of SS's promo runs he went on sale and Dragonborn was like 10% off with free shipping or something like that. I emailed them explaining it had been something like 6 months delayed and was hoping I could cancel and get my NRD back, so I could reorder for less from Sideshow (didn't tell them id reorder), and they declined, so I was stuck with my late figure for a higher price than what I could've gotten it for if I had waited.

Of course upon receiving my over $300 figure I was pretty disappointed, I ended up modding a ton of him and plan to do more in the future, but for now I'm happy.

After that sour taste they put up that insanely overpriced and garbage looking Desmond, I just laughed. I never plan to buy another figure from them, BUT if I really enjoy Starfield and they maybe add some diecast pieces to this Vasco, I may be enticed. We shall see.

DSC_0062.JPG

Back