Spazzy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some comic updates,I love G I joe, 2 1/2 boxes of Joe comics, pretty much have every issue (minus some variants) from Marvel, Image, DDP, IDW and others...still need to get the UK Action Force, but one day will.

Some of the rarer Joe books:

And because I was an Ex Marine, love these books!

Some of my favorites comics/covers.
Loved Mark Texeira's run on Ghost Rider, hung out with him a few years ago at SDCC, helped him make a 200 print sketchbook in 2 days, started on Thurs went for sale on Saturday at the show, awesome experience even though was exhausting.

DST Snake Eyes Wall sculpture, came out pretty good I think.

By Mark Texeira:

By Campbell, a big regret having to sell this, but nothing I could do about it.

Was supposed to receive this but was lost on the way from England, just the masonite board made it to me, took a year from fedex to get a refund.

Custom Marvel Select Firefly, cost more than most of my statues, but I LOVE Firefly and had o have it! The artist made a stand very similar to the mini statues from palisades.

Thanks, but those are original art, not much of a fan of prints, although there are some I like because the art is too much $$.

Thanks for Clarifying that Spazzy, it puts your Collection on a different level, Be Cool and keep showing your Collection :exactly:

Couple new things this week, sorry for the poor pics, raining outside and lighting is bad.

Firefly exc 12"
Flint is coming next month...and yes I keep them in the box :)

Gambit #200/750 exc PF.
Wow this one is cool, has great presence and really well done!

Comparison pics:

Had the carpet upstairs reworked a little so had to move all my statues out of the room, and reorganized, again poor lighting so I will have to wait to take more pics.

Back