Spazzy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice room, I admire collectors who keep rooms like yours, clean and uncluttered. I look forward to seeing more pics!

Got this for a great price on ebay, really massive for the amount that it cost at retail!

One of maybe 6-7 Star Wars pieces I want in my collection, always liked this from when I first saw it at sdcc.

Thanks, I am always worried about buying on ebay, but the past month I bought 7 pieces on the bay, and only one had any problems, luckily the one that did was just minor paint scratches that was easily fixed.

Just got this, really like it Suzette by Dean Yeagle, love Dean's work (Very nice guy too, and his wife Barbara) and hope to see more statues based on his work.

I like really big statues, so this comes in a little small for me, but still love it. I think it is 10 1/2", price is high, considering I got some of SS's ladies for the same price. Still....didn't want to pass this up, since his last statue Mandy is going for a decent amount.

Awesome stuff. Love the Predalien. Have had mine for a few weeks now & don't have the time or space to open her yet. It's killing me!
Anyway congrats on some awesome stuff! Are those glass displays from Ikea? I'm looking for somthing similar.

Yeah, $60, not bad for what they are, I used to not like them, but a few put together they look pretty sharp.

I ripped my Predalien opened the minute I got it, of course I got 3 other pieces at the same time, so I moved on right after, but definitely one of my favorite pieces, not ONE picture I have seen catches the true presence and detail of this piece! Really a work of art.

Yeah, $60, not bad for what they are, I used to not like them, but a few put together they look pretty sharp.

I ripped my Predalien opened the minute I got it, of course I got 3 other pieces at the same time, so I moved on right after, but definitely one of my favorite pieces, not ONE picture I have seen catches the true presence and detail of this piece! Really a work of art.

Thanks for the info. It is all about how you display them I guess. Not a fan of them being "close together" that is why i was wondering... Guess they just look better seperated.
Can't wait to open up my Predalien! I'm sure it's a project just getting her out.

oh yeah! the packing is ridiculous, I was terrified pulling out all the pieces, they really stuff them in there.

Thanks,
I originally bought the Spidey 1:1 for retail, had the HARDEST time trying to sell it for $250 when I needed some money years ago, then it jumped in price to over $1000, and just 3-4 months ago I moved to a new state and started scouting the comic shops, and found one for $300 tax included...I was SO happy!

Not the same case for MJ, I overpaid the second time I bought it. I like it but upset how much I ended up paying.

Fogot to take pictures got this a couple weeks ago, not much into opening figures anymore, but the throne needed Cobra Commander!

Haven't really tried to pose him much yet.

Back