Spawn is Dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think my chances are of emailing Mcfarlane toys and asking if they have any credit card declines or cancelled orders?
Since they are now shipping the COS statue internationally, maybe i have a chance at getting one?
Surely they would have some cancellations wouldnt they?
Dont know how MT's website works, doesnt look like they have any kind of waitlist. :dunno
I NEED ONE :pray:
But not paying $400 to flippers for it :mad:
Thats just too outrageous for what it is and since it JUST came out.

The problem with this is that it states shipping to Canada & UPS only. It's worth a shot though.

So amazingly enough i got a fast response.
However not the best news..
Any chance anyone over there would be willing to help me out? :wave

'Thank you for the email. There is no chance at this time that we will ship international other than canada.
You would need to have it shipped to a friend or freight forwarding company here in the USA and they pay to have it shipped from there to the Australian destination.
There may be some available. We are not sure yet'

Buy mine and Ill ship yours to you! :wave

Happy to do so :wave
Just need to wait and see if any will become available.
Mcfalrane toys emailed again and said they can send me out a email, but only if i supply an USA address to them.
And that if any become available they will go on sale on the website.
Will have to keep watching online.
if something pops up ill PM you?
Thanx so much. :hi5:

Hey No prob! :) Ill clear out my inbox! If you need a valid address now, I can send mine to you, just let me know! Hope that some become available! :pray:

Selling mine, way to small for my taste. Kinda bought it on the fly. I do that from time to time lol

Anyone want this thing?.....$370 including shipping

Chris

Last edited:
Just got this today. Anybody got this & have problems putting the pegs on the base. I am having difficulties with mine.

I had to force one of the legs it sticks out a bit...not bad though. Here's a size reference for those wondering about comparisons to Koto and Bowen's:

I'm having the same problem. I feel like the smaller hole isn't far out enough.

:yess: Finally got one!
Love it!
Its awesome! And fits snugly inside detolf.

picture.php

Back