Spartacus: Blood And Sand Custom 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsox&bluetights

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here is my attempt at a figure based on the late Andy Whitfield as Spartacus from "Blood And Sand". It isn't entirely screen accurate, but I did what I could based on my skill and what parts I could afford. The head is from the USAF HALO figure by Toys City which resembled the actor very much. For the body, I combined the legs of Hot Toys Perseus and the upper body of Prince of Persia: Dastan. The new ACI Gladiator Flamma served as the base parts, which I altered to have it look close to the armor in Spartacus' first arena battle with Crixus. I also sanded the armor for wearing it down. He's been dirtied and bloodied with acrylic paints and clear coat for a glossy sweaty look.

dsc00008vr.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck Kuzeh! The headsculpt has been out a while now and it's pretty rare. I have one myself and it's great. Hope you find one mate.

Great bash red sox.

R.I.P Andy. :(

Fantastic custom Spartacus, much better than I imagined one could look like with that head sculpt.

I would like to see more photos of the figure just straight on. Great tribute to Andy too.

Good luck Kuzeh! The headsculpt has been out a while now and it's pretty rare. I have one myself and it's great. Hope you find one mate.

Great bash red sox.

The heads sell for $50-$65 if you can find them, I ended up buying the whole figure for $120/dlvd and selling off the rest of the figure for $100. I think it's easier to find the figure than a loose head.

Great bash red sox.

I just noticed... :slap

The heads sell for $50-$65 if you can find them, I ended up buying the whole figure for $120/dlvd and selling off the rest of the figure for $100. I think it's easier to find the figure than a loose head.

Might as well do that I guess...

Well,
I got lucky!
I found the head from a local dealer for $25.00!! :rock!

redsox&bluetights you've inspired me to turn my Flamma figure into Spartacus!!
Couple of questions,

-What sandals are you using?

- Left hand strap, is that HT Kevin Flynn's beads plus some other thing for the hand?

Thanks dude!

The sandals are from the HT Perseus and the strap is supposed to be the ribbon from his wife that was taken away from him. It's simply a strip of fabric dipped in Elmer's glue to stiffen it.

Yeah, I feel that if I am ever going to have to sell him, I would donate a good portion to a cancer research charity.

With my financial situation, this is a very difficult hobby for me to be in, so if a figure comes out that I like better than one I have, I am forced to sell as I don't have any new funds to use and I don't want to charge up a credit card if I can help it!

Back