Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Mola Ram rocks!!

And I got my Michael Myers and Loomis figures today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it ok if I blather on with ridiculous praise for these items in this thread? :lol

Shawn, I knew these would be good, but seriously, they are works of art! I am soooo happy with them, they will stand proudly by Newt and The Crow! I am a happy, happy woman!! THANK YOU!!!! :banana

All's well that ends well!! :peace

got my skins shawn and marc. and you even including an extra set of arms! thanks so much. they look great, can't wait to get them on some figures.

That Mola Ram rocks!!

And I got my Michael Myers and Loomis figures today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it ok if I blather on with ridiculous praise for these items in this thread? :lol

Shawn, I knew these would be good, but seriously, they are works of art! I am soooo happy with them, they will stand proudly by Newt and The Crow! I am a happy, happy woman!! THANK YOU!!!! :banana

All's well that ends well!! :peace

Glad you liked them- Those had some special touches put to them– we are trying to make up for people having had to wait so long.. Work in progress though..
Thanks for letting us and the board know you got it..

got my skins shawn and marc. and you even including an extra set of arms! thanks so much. they look great, can't wait to get them on some figures.
We are throwing in little 'thank yous' as best we can..
Glad you got them..

More to come..

Glad to see eigthsamurai got his skins. Do you have that tracking number I was promised for mine (was suppose to have it Jan 11th)? :whip If my skins finally come in soon, I'll gladly place an order for some more. I really need a couple muscle guy skins for a custom. I could also use a couple normal guy as well. :)

Shawn,
It's coming up on 4 years now and I'm still awaiting delivery. An update would be appreciated.

I just got my Indy jacket back from having the zipper added. It was done promptly and with excellent communication, and most importantly...it looks fantastic!

DD,
Drop me an email; [email protected]

DD and I were working on some Ind stuff together, yeah, about 4 years ago. I lost touch with him around that time. Never forgot about him, just didn't know how to get in touch until we crossed paths here on the board a few months back.

And on that note, since I've been meaning to post about this:
I've got another guy that could easily go this same route if I don't work a little harder to find him. JUSTINLUCK. You sent me back some stuff for alterations 3-4 months ago. I've emailed you a couple of times, just a couple days after I got your stuff, without a response. If you read this, drop me a line. I'll shoot you a PM, as well.
Every once in a while someone can fall right through the cracks. It sucks and there's no real excuse, but it happens. It also helps, if you think you may have slipped through, to slap me in the head occassionally; more than once or twice a year.

Received my arm/leg sleeves. Thanks Shawn. But could you check; I thought I paid for two sets (one regular, one muscled)

Shawn
I would appreciate a reply to my email regarding my ebay purchase.:peace

My eBay purchase page can't even be viewed now since it's been quite a while... Still waiting for the tracking number for my skins that I was promised months ago.

My eBay purchase page can't even be viewed now since it's been quite a while... Still waiting for the tracking number for my skins that I was promised months ago.

May want to look into getting your money back:confused:

Not wanting to fall through any cracks . . any updates on the sets of skins Ive ordered ?

We are working the list oldest to newest so you are in line..
We generally try to get smaller stuff out first so it won't be long for your skins.. Plan for next month..

Thanks.

Back