Sovereign Studio backlog, stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I wouldn't allow the type of language in some of the posted emails to remain on the forum. But in the interest of full disclosure - we will allow it to remain in this thread.

We'll leave this thread open for updates on orders. There seems to have been some rudeness on both sides and I'm telling both of them to drop it NOW.

We need this thread for updates - I think we have a full understanding of the transaction from both sides and there is no need to discuss it any further in this thread or in any other.

I'm posting this as a guy who was going to place two orders last week. I had to reread post #24 three times. Now that was some epic smack talkin' for size.:google I can past the shipping time but the level of degenerate, knuckle-dragging, mouth breathin' responses by the assistant is truly stunning. To be fair, the response of "someone dying in the family" was ought of line too.

Some advice to Shawn, your assistant (Marc) is eroding your business with his tact customer service skills.

Where is NAM to defend them now?:duh

You see THAT is the point: it is not erosion- We do NOT want people that would EVER consider some of that stuff he and a FEW others have wrote to be reasonable or anything like that.. It’s not good for business.

And frankly if me simply stating a honest fact is a problem then so be it..
These are toys people.

In the last few hours I can see and I am being educated in PMs and related emails about potential problem situations here and hopefully I will avoid running into them this way. From what I have read a few people on here seem to like kicking Shawn while he’s down and I’m going to kick back. Simple.

I love these: ‘I was going to order something but then this guy said blah, blah, blah.. “ Seriously- and this is something I have worked with Shawn on for some time- why is SOOO many great people are on here and contacting myself and Shawn thanking us for getting it in gear but then there are a few behaving as if by me defending us and our integrity I am somehow ‘damaging’ or hurting us…
Fact: Anyone who is swaed by me responding intelligently to a post not to buy something is really not the end of the world. We love our true customers and that is why Shawn takes the posts to heart. But someone needed to come here to address the nonsense and hopfully weed out issues and if I may say so and based JUST on PMs I’m getting – so far- so good.

We will get caught up. We are not another Howes situation. We just need to get out ducks in a row that’s all..

That’s why we WANT to cut problems out of the mix- other than that we wind up with a repeat of that “guy”.
Shawn does not have the stomach to do that. I do.
He’s much nicer than I am with regards to people that feel because they buy something from you they suddenly own you.
But I have news for those FEW people- you don’t.

Run to Hot Toys and tell them you didn’t get something you ordered for a few months.. See if they stop laughing long enough to reply to your email..
Try that with Triad. You’ll have to get on line to complain.

So as I said- we aren’t the only game in town and people are free to do what they will..
There’s no need to talk about it- just do it..
We will be fine..
Thanks

I've agreed to drop this but I I just gotta make a final comment on this situation. I hope we all see the humor here this guy says he can't be bothered with a 50 dollar item... good to see the level of customer service is based a price because I'm sure guys that have spend hundreds have gotten stellar customer service. :rolleyes:

No, you don't understand : HE HAS HIS ITEM!!
He attacked because it was a few DAYS late.
Just today I have THREE people that have been waiting since 08!!
This......"PERSON" is a...."PERSON of low value"...
Suffice it to say Shawn's WIFE had to read what that ....."PERSON" said and THAT made me go off.

but he has his stuff!
and for the record all I've got in 28 days is a tracking number. Don't really understand how someone can claim that they've successfully delivered a product with a tracking number that was only given 2 days ago. Once again item it's riducoulous enough to sit here read through these comments but his only valid excuse is that they've done worst with other past customers. :rotfl

As for Shawn's wife's grandmother..... read pages 3. Shawn incoherently puts a foot in his mouth with his excused. Look at the dates specifically. The death of his wife's grandmother cannot even be used as an excuse because that happened 5-6 days after my stuff was suppose to be shipped out to begin with.

:lol Good thread.

It really is.

Guys, I can appreciate the light-hearted efforts in here, but let's also try to keep it serious. This is a serious situation from every angle and needs to be dealt with from every angle.

Certain behavior is only going to drag out or worsen matters, not bring resolution.

Number 1 priority of this thread and this site in this matter is that the members here be given the items they paid for, let's not forget that.

yeah things happen he has addressed the situation. i am sure he will get the stuff out to everyone.but to continue to attack him is not cool. also the ones who have not bought anything should keep there 2 cents out of it..
i am also sure (marc)foreverannoyed,so he made some comments.But i wonder what the other guy who pissed marc(foreverannoyed) off said to him that he is not showing on this board. no one just writes angry emails out of the blue..what is the buyer not showing...thru the emails..just curious..

yeah things happen he has addressed the situation. i am sure he will get the stuff out to everyone.but to continue to attack him is not cool. also the ones who have not bought anything should keep there 2 cents out of it..
i am also sure (marc)foreverannoyed,so he made some comments.But i wonder what the other guy who pissed marc(foreverannoyed) off said to him that he is not showing on this board. no one just writes angry emails out of the blue..what is the buyer not showing...thru the emails..just curious..

Read this entire thread. It's in there.

thank you. i just read it..
so my input is that the orders get out in a timely manner. sovereign studios gets the jackets done or give refunds if people want them..
we all need to find a away to be professional and good adults here let the riff go..please no more bad mouthing..because the 1/6th community is amazing..just better communication..

Amusing IS the keyword here. This guy is putting the proverbial knife into Shawn's career. Like I 've addressed in my own thread before it's quite shocking how he has all this extensive time to write emails such as this one but no time to respond to anyone.

To date I've gotten 8 emails from this guy all of them are just as vulgar as this one except for the one when he gave me a tracking number.

Dude that email is just wrong. And you're right, he is doing more harm then good, I hope you and everyone else gets their stuff.

I've deleted offensive private correspondence between members and admonished both members that this kind of thing isn't allowed on the forum.

This thread is for updates, it becomes useless with a lot of idiot postings back and forth.

Anyone who has said that this thread or ones like it are "funny" are just contributing to the kind of attitude that make forums a home for trolling, flaming and general nastiness and make for an unpleasant atmosphere.

Is it possible to allocate a locked thread, solely for updates and pictures, so people can check progress without the thread getting bogged down with various and sundry replies? One that is only accessible by Sovereign and Forever, like what I suggested in post 17? Even if it's only either one of them.

Is it possible to allocate a locked thread, solely for updates and pictures, so people can check progress without the thread getting bogged down with various and sundry replies? One that is only accessible by Sovereign and Forever, like what I suggested in post 17? Even if it's only either one of them.

Almost anything is possible, but it's a lot of work for me.

Funny..I was wondering what the seller wasn't showing through the emails. You only have to look at foreverannoyed Ebay feedback to realize customer service isn't his top priority.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Never shipped item but did refund money after a month. I really can't say much. bionic-joe Dec-31-09 18:07 12" custom figure RAMBO 4 head/knife (#110461160497)
Heh as a seller maybe it's a good thing you dont send stuff to bionic-joe... ;)

Just a quick update:

I have several Tracking numbers for backlogged items that went out yesterday..

I have to go thru everyone’s user names to find them (which is taking MUCH longer than I expected..) but as I do I will be PMing them to those people.. Also Shawn is putting in some additional time in an attempt to catch up even more than normal- things are progressing.

I do know a lot of people are very upset at Shawn and understandably so- things have taken quite a while to get to people that paid for them a long while ago but again we are working on that. I spoke with him again last night and we are VERY happy with all the positive responses we gotten from users here and the site mods. So if everyone could keep PM’ing I can continue to add to the spreadsheet I have put together and we can have better, quicker and more readily available information for anyone who asks for it.. Again it will take us about two weeks or so to get it sorted out and accurate (formulas and dates and such) but once it’s ready I will –to the best of my ability- update people as we proceed..

Again thanks for all the positive responses..

On the eBay thing- as Shawn explained, that is necessary to fund his current products and shipping things out.. While I do understand it seems odd to be selling new stuff while catching up to old stuff please bear with us- this will make the process much easier in the long run.. Up until two people decided to leave negative feedback in the last few days it was at 100% positive- that includes customer service and quality. The reason for the delay in both cases was the death in Shawn’s family- which was unavoidable. So please keep that in mind- out of over 200 responses you will have some negative from time to time and under the circumstances I can accept that.

I just want to say one last thing on these back and forths and then I have to let them go:
I have NOT nor will I PM any ‘argument’ or insulting messages. Please feel free to ask the MODs- all my PMs have been regarding establishing the list and thanking people for their support.

I have no idea what happened on here last night as I was actually working on the list but I woke up this morning with a hailstorm of VERY rough stuff waiting for me and I know who it came from.. Nothing I can do about it but I just wanted people to know..

Believe it or not I did not come here to argue –I really just wanted to defend Shawn as I know people are VERY angry so I felt it best to let people flame me since I am here.. Shawn has taken enough these last few weeks and I know that’s hard to understand when someone owes you something especially as long as he has but it is true. The fact is he is really a very honest and stand up guy.. But again- he dropped the ball on these orders and people are very angry so it’s to be expected that people will want to verbalize their frustrations. People are mad and have a right to be.

So again if you want to vent please do- it’s fine-I don’t really mind if we deserve it- but I just don’t want anyone thinking I am PM arguing or anything like that- again, Dave or any of the mods can certainly tell you that I have not done that at all..

I will say however that apparently I have recently been lied on or accused of something I did not do (I am still trying to put this together) and what I got this morning was incredible..Sad too.. I just came here to help people get their stuff. But there’s nothing to be done about it here.. It’s just amazing the lengths someone will go to in order to attack me over a closed situation..

So that’s it on that.. Hopefully we can just move forward and if there are any questions please feel free to let me know.

Again I would like to thank everyone who supports Shawn and reassure everyone that we will have this whole mess under control in short order so please bear with us a few more weeks..

Thanks

Last edited:
Would the following users pleas PM me so that I can give you your tracking number:

warrior038
JeffTVR
lord vicious
2000man
migwit
USCM Hicks

Eighthsamurai and uscmhicks I have already PM’ed your to you..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back