Sovereign Studio backlog schedule

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no replies yet? getting that Howes feeling?

I think everyone with a Howes axe to grind needs to grind it in a Howes thread and not in every other custom builder's thread. It's getting really old for every Tom, D!ck and Harry who ordered a custom piece to start Howes comparison ranting. If that situation hadn't happened, likely, while the impatience would still be there, the incessant torch wielding would not.

No, but I'd rather he keep to his schedule. Maybe his supervisor can figure out an email blast system from all the confirmed emails he's getting. (Oh, email sent.) Thanks for reminding me where to find this thread, though. I keep thinking it's under customs, rather than Indy.

Agree with nammag about the other thing.

Just to update, I got sick of waiting, he's had 6 chances by my count to respond aside from this thread which he himself set up. And I'm not comparing him to Howes, rather every other deal I've ever seen gone wrong, due to no or lack of communication.

I contacted my credit card company and there seeing what they can do about getting me a refund for my Batman. I should know by tommorow.

Just to update, I got sick of waiting, he's had 6 chances by my count to respond aside from this thread which he himself set up. And I'm not comparing him to Howes, rather every other deal I've ever seen gone wrong, due to no or lack of communication.

I contacted my credit card company and there seeing what they can do about getting me a refund for my Batman. I should know by tommorow.

Isn't there a Custom Batman thread you could've dumped that turd in, or his own custom thread in the custom section, instead of dropping trow in the Indy forum?

Isn't there a Custom Batman thread you could've dumped that turd in, or his own custom thread in the custom section, instead of dropping trow in the Indy forum?

Well, technically Shawn should have posted this thread in customs, it's about his schedule in general, I think he just posted it here because most of the people looking for answers about stuff have been relative to the Indy sets, but this thread is open for all Sovereign business, it should probably get moved to customs.

Well, technically Shawn should have posted this thread in customs, it's about his schedule in general, I think he just posted it here because most of the people looking for answers about stuff have been relative to the Indy sets, but this thread is open for all Sovereign business, it should probably get moved to customs.

Okay... so why not drop a hint for one of the mods in the lounge?

Because it really didn't seem an issue until now.

Let's be honest. The whole reason for this thread wasn't for people to jump in and piss all over SovereignStudio. It was meant as a way for him to explain what's going on. Yet since the whole Howes custom BS, every freak with an axe to grind has been taking it out on every customizer across the board and it's spreading like cancer. This thread is full of them as is just about every other custom thread here on the forums. If the Howes incident hadn't happened, there wouldn't be a huge panic. I think as moderators, it'd behoove you guys to be more proactive in quenching the little cheapshot Howes-style embers before they get too bad. :huh

Let's be honest. The whole reason for this thread wasn't for people to jump in and piss all over SovereignStudio. It was meant as a way for him to explain what's going on. Yet since the whole Howes custom BS, every freak with an axe to grind has been taking it out on every customizer across the board and it's spreading like cancer. This thread is full of them as is just about every other custom thread here on the forums. If the Howes incident hadn't happened, there wouldn't be a huge panic. I think as moderators, it'd behoove you guys to be more proactive in quenching the little cheapshot Howes-style embers before they get too bad. :huh

The Howes thing could be debated almost to the end of time, yes, bottom line, he ruined business at this site forever, he's left a stain on it all and it's spilling over.

Now, this thread was started to express the new work schedule and it was asked that people email to get things straight, the thread was positive and on track as people were submitting their emails per request.

It's not this site's responsibility to control Shawn, if he askes people to submit emails and says he'll deliver information in response to them and people are waiting weeks to hear back, it's his issue if a stir gets caused.

The big lesson to come away from the Howes mess is, don't tell people you're going to give them something (product or information) unless you can deliver, and keep up communication, those 2 principles can keep things running smoothly, if they aren't followed, then things will go the Howes route again, that's the current business climate at this site, it sucks, but that's how it's become and the people continuing business here need to adapt to it, you can't shake the Howes incident from everyone's minds so you need to work with those fears they have now.

Some people are just trying to take shots and cause problems unrightly so, and I myself have squashed some of these things, so the mods are doing regulation, but there are responsibilities that rest upon the customers and sellers too.

The Howes thing could be debated almost to the end of time, yes, bottom line, he ruined business at this site forever, he's left a stain on it all and it's spilling over.

Now, this thread was started to express the new work schedule and it was asked that people email to get things straight, the thread was positive and on track as people were submitting their emails per request.

It's not this site's responsibility to control Shawn, if he askes people to submit emails and says he'll deliver information in response to them and people are waiting weeks to hear back, it's his issue if a stir gets caused.

The big lesson to come away from the Howes mess is, don't tell people you're going to give them something (product or information) unless you can deliver, and keep up communication, those 2 principles can keep things running smoothly, if they aren't followed, then things will go the Howes route again, that's the current business climate at this site, it sucks, but that's how it's become and the people continuing business here need to adapt to it, you can't shake the Howes incident from everyone's minds so you need to work with those fears they have now.

Some people are just trying to take shots and cause problems unrightly so, and I myself have squashed some of these things, so the mods are doing regulation, but there are responsibilities that rest upon the customers and sellers too.

Agreed. But it should rest between them, meaning we shouldn't have to read about them and all the little tacky Howes skidmarks people make along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back