Sounds like "V" is going to be revisited

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "V" : New show that ABC just picked up!

There are already a couple of threads about V's return on the forum.
This is not a continuation of the 80's V, but another in the long line of lets take a great old success and reimagine it, then wonder what happened if it fails.

HATER!!!!!!:mwaha:lecture:mwaha:lecture

Alan Tudyk is in it, I will watch.

tudyk-1.jpg

And so is Supergirl, apparently:

ridiculous.jpg

Can't wait! I've been getting into The 4400 over the last month or so, so it'd be cool to see Scott Peters and Joel Gretsch doing another show together.

Although I have a feeling it won't last too long.

Never got into the first version - but a lot of actors I like in this one - could be okay.

Can't wait! I've been getting into The 4400 over the last month or so, so it'd be cool to see Scott Peters and Joel Gretsch doing another show together.

Although I have a feeling it won't last too long.

Might as well leave The 4400 alone, it ends on a cliffhanger.

I loved V, but i am not sure about this. I will give it a go

Does anyone know when this will start?

That actually looks pretty interesting! Is this a remake of the show from the 70s?

Kinda reminds me of that Twilight Zone "To Serve Man"...

I'm pretty sure V was aired in the early to mid 80's if you include the original, The final battle, and the later and much suckier TV series.

I'm pretty sure V was aired in the early to mid 80's if you include the original, The final battle, and the later and much suckier TV series.

You are correct. It was in the 80's and I loved it. Hated the TV series though. They really murdered it with that.

I loved the TV series when I was a kid but I have no plans to re-watch it on DVD. I'd rather remember it as being good. :lol
Ah, youth...

Isn't this the 4th version of V? Weren't there 2 in the 80's and 1 in the 90's on Scifi network?

Back