soulfire grace statue $$$ value

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the Doctor

Just a little Freaky
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if $560 for the platinum soulfire grace statue is a fare price...and $400 for the regular.

i have a chance to buy one and wonder if these prices are the going rate.

thanks for any help or advice.

ugh. bad lighting on the first pic. sorry about that. these were rushed.

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

thanks for the feedback guys.

here are my pics of the grace i dumped $560 on..lotta money but worth it me thinks:cool:

at least you give me hope that I can possibly find one for a decent price like you did!

nash said:
at least you give me hope that I can possibly find one for a decent price like you did!

the funny thing is the comic shop is only 30 minutes walk away from me
and they didn't have it on show...

the gold version was on display so i inquired about it..a few minutes into the chat they mentioned the platinum and said they had one.

i couldn't believe it..but the price mayed me think about for a day and the more i fought the more the money seemed less important then having her.

its as if i was destined to have this beautiful statue.

gambit said:
great deal
congrats

don't worry about 560 $
you can always sell to me for 600 $ :)

:lol thanks gambit...i think i'll enjoy owning her for a little while..like forever!

the Doctor said:
the funny thing is the comic shop is only 30 minutes walk away from me
and they didn't have it on show...

the gold version was on display so i inquired about it..a few minutes into the chat they mentioned the platinum and said they had one.

i couldn't believe it..but the price mayed me think about for a day and the more i fought the more the money seemed less important then having her.

its as if i was destined to have this beautiful statue.

you guys are so lucky to have LCSs

BTW, if the gold version is still avaliable, can you buy and ship it to me :monkey3

Back