Soul Calibur IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Vader and Apprentice are only available on the PS3 version? Yoda and Apprentice on 360?

Last edited:
ok i bought it yesterday for PS 3 the game rocks!!! but please someone help me , i took Vader and i cannot win the apprentice!!! its the final leader and i only have managed in 1 hour to win him 2 times in separate match ups... (easy mode ) i cannot imagine the Hard!!!!

You needa abuse the suffer throw agianst him its very good move(huge damage and sets you up to use Vaders force lift moves)

damn you people, i've been trying NOT to buy this game but with the upgraded graphics, Star Wars characters and my beautiful Ivy....i am breaking...

Yeah this game rocks........and you can customize that beautiful Ivy!

You needa abuse the suffer throw agianst him its very good move(huge damage and sets you up to use Vaders force lift moves)

i passed him finally. but i don`t think that i can do it again!!!! :lol
kabukiman you were right! i throw him out of the stage twice...:lsvader

can you imagine it ???nowdays neither the apprectice respects you ...:emperor

Just played online for the first time. Holy crap, was that fun! I got pwnd, but it was fun!

Who here is online with SCIV? I need to update my Freaks friend list... :maul

good but when you play against the apprentice on hard he's ridiculously hard (hits you in the air then combo hit juggles you until about half health gone)

character making is cool

stuck on level 7 ascending the tower just now (which is the series of lizard guys)

levelled up to skill 6 with yoda & klik

completed story mode on normal & hard (yoda & apprentice) & arcade once with yoda

good but when you play against the apprentice on hard he's ridiculously hard (hits you in the air then combo hits juggles you until about half health gone

character making is cool

stuck on level 7 ascending the tower just now (which is the series of lizard guys)

levelled up to skill 6 with yoda & klik

hm, i never had a problem with the apprentice. learn to use block and the characters unblockable moves... it's your best friend in this game.

for the lizards, knock them out of bounds.

Those three lizard guys are a ^^^^^. I had to use a combo of Segfreid and Yoda to get past them. I'm stuck right now on level 21-23 on the tower.

hm, i never had a problem with the apprentice. learn to use block and the characters unblockable moves... it's your best friend in this game.

for the lizards, knock them out of bounds.

yeah, you face 2 then 3 but it's the last round that's just one of them but he's got loads of armour on & once he downs you he spins into ya continuously when on the ground

Back