Soul Calibur IV has some very special guests...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a hi-def trailer https://www.gametrailers.com/player/29550.html

The downside to the story is that Yoda is exclusive to the 360 version and Vader to the PS3. Great, now I have a reason to buy the PS3!

And just to nitpick, that's the ROTS Vader, going by the helmet and more obviously, the saber hilt.

That's good for me...ROTS vader is my favorite Vader costume...:vader

What's bad is that I have a 360...D'oh!:slap

I'll just have fun with Yoda shall I?:D

Maybe there will be a super secret fun happy magical Star Wars character in each...

Could be the same guy, or someone different in each version...

Still...I was thinking about how I made Obi-Wan in SCIII...he was pretty good...I only had that thought earlier today...weird coincidence...

Still...Star Wars FTW!!!:chew:emperor:chew:emperor

Well...my thread is better...

Probably...

I pretty much cried with joy when I saw the trailer...

Well...my thread is better...

Probably...

I pretty much cried with joy when I saw the trailer...

Yeah, it is darn cool. I almost made my own thread before noticing the other one. Frickin Yoda looks real!

I really hope the rumors are true and they will offer the other character plus more SW guys as downloads. I'd buy every one!

Of course they only showed cinematics, so you can't judge graphics by the video. I think this whole idea of having characters be exclusive to one platform or another is annoying. I have all of the systems, but that doesn't mean I would buy two copies of the game to get both characters.

Of course they only showed cinematics, so you can't judge graphics by the video. I think this whole idea of having characters be exclusive to one platform or another is annoying. I have all of the systems, but that doesn't mean I would buy two copies of the game to get both characters.

Those aren't cinematics dude. Thats the game. :chew

I hope they offer the other system's character for download...

I can see why they didn't with Soul Calibur II...I mean, we can't have Link running all over PS2...plus downloads didn't exist back in 2003...

But there's no excuse this time...

That seems unlikely, considering that the entire point of making exclusive characters is to make one version different from the other. If they were going to make them available for download, why not just include them both from the start?

Back