Sorry to start a new thread, but here's the collection again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and I totally forgot to comment on your collection :eek:.

I love the lighting and the non clutter of your collection, very well laid out and as well as having some awesome kick ass pieces:chew:chew:chew

gbtv,

Here is the pic I promised of the Trinity statue beside a PF. I used the Logan PF because it was easy to move since it's not yet in an acrylic case.

DSC00323.jpg

What type of lights are those. I like them.

They are stick and click LED lights from CVS drug store. $9.99 for a pack of 3. They run on 3 AAA batteries that last for 100 hours before needing to be replaced.

gbtv,

Here is the pic I promised of the Trinity statue beside a PF. I used the Logan PF because it was easy to move since it's not yet in an acrylic case.

DSC00323.jpg

Thanks man, I was wanting to see the size comparison to a PF because I am planning for the 4 corners of the home theater room to have PF's there and I was really intrigued by that Trinity statue...but alas, it is not close to the size of PF. Still an awesome piece though

Much appreciated KitFisto!!

It's a friggin' museum! You should start charging entrance fees. Espeically like the predators in under the light. Very impressive and dramatic. Gives me some ideas.

Your collection is fantastic! Would you mind sharing a little about your Kirk and Spock figures? Who are they made by? etc.

Thanks!
DE

I've been thinking about getting the Staff of GTW and Saruman. I've seen them on ebay, kind of inflated prices, did you get them retail somewhere? And did they have GTG?

Back