Sorry to start a new thread, but here's the collection again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
Yes, have to turn them on one at a time, but it takes about a min to turn them all on or off. It's no big deal. I usually only turn them on during the weekends anyway when I an hanging around in the basment watching movies or whatever. Turning he lights on and off is no biggie.

they look really great with your stuff. I have some Ikea ones that are great but i can't hide the wires perfectly and am going to get some these.

wofford29 said:
Where did you get your cases from?

Yes I've been wondering this too, where did you get those cases for your SW PFs?

And Very nice Collection btw :)

Very classy display Kit. That is exactly what I aspire mine to be (albeit 1:6, not PF). I applaud. :clap

pixletwin said:
Very classy display Kit. That is exactly what I aspire mine to be (albeit 1:6, not PF). I applaud. :clap

Thanks. I do have some 1/6 figures in there too, but only Jedi/Sith.

LOL....someone voted and gave me 1 star saying my collection is terrible :lol

KitFisto said:
LOL....someone voted and gave me 1 star saying my collection is terrible :lol

Jealousy is a horrible thing...

I voted and gave you a five to even out the hate.

DarthNeil said:
Jealousy is a horrible thing...

I voted and gave you a five to even out the hate.

LOL, thanks. It wasn't a big deal to me. I just found it kind of funny. While I don't have the best collection going by any means I sure don't think it's "terrible" either.

Absolutely amazing. I love the lighting and clean set up. Just out of curiosity, what Yoda is that between Anakin and Obi?

Thanks guys. I swear I wasn't pimping for 5 star votes. I just got a chuckle out of getting a couple of 1's, but I really do appriciate the compliments. They mean a lot.

Waterford,

That is the old 1995or6 Hasbo Yoda. He was actually a halfway decent Hasbro piece and he fits in ok there I think.

I saw the Medicom Yoda at Loki's place and that's a really nice 1/6 Yoda.

Hey KitFisto, I was wondering if you might be able to take a closer photo of Trinity on her motorcycle next to a PF figure or 1/6 just so I can see the size comparison. Much appreciated if you can.

Hey KitFisto, I was wondering if you might be able to take a closer photo of Trinity on her motorcycle next to a PF figure or 1/6 just so I can see the size comparison. Much appreciated if you can.

Sure, I'll do it in the next day or two. She's 1/6 scale herself, but I'll get a shot for you soon next to a PF.

Back