SooSooToys Hero Lawyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is NP the one who did the sculpt on ebay? I thought it did look awfully similar.

From what I can gather from the posts, Nut Pizs hasn't released his yet. SooSoo's modus operandi is to take the works of creators like Eleven and get the figure out first, so as to claim it to be their own. This happened with Eleven's Constantine, and if I remember correctly SooSoo claimed Eleven had copied them instead.

Nuts Pizs elaborated on SooSoo's own post:

Nut Pizs Don Fung He stole my file and tweak his hair

It's ironic that the only thing that looked any good with this SooSoo figure was the sculpt.

I have their Iron Fist and really like it, but they're another very hit and miss company.

This was the story last year:

Kit Chen

21 December 2018 ·

Get some popcorn ready! 🍿

SooSoo Toys recently posted some negative remarks about Eleven, claiming he copied their ‘Paranormal Detective’ sculpt - which of course is untrue. Eleven doesn’t like drama and usually stays quiet, but after this, I decided to tell the whole story, which has been on my mind for years.

SooSoo first contacted Eleven to develop a head sculpt for their 1st figure ‘QS.’ It was a successful project I assume, so Eleven handled production. Afterwards, SooSoo started their 2nd project ‘Figure F.’ and asked Eleven to paint it. No sculpt development - Eleven only handled painting.

Eleven told SooSoo that the F headsculpt was bad. He attempted to paint it and gave SooSoo feedback about how to revise the sculpture. Soosoo made amendments, then stopped communication once they thought the head was good enough. Eleven wasn’t aware, as he was busy, but not long after that, Eleven noticed the amended F head sculpt appeared in other places/factories. He was really pissed that his contribution to the development went uncompensated, but he just cut contact with SooSoo and did nothing afterwards.

So SooSoo not only owes an apology for this, but also sampling cost of F head sculpt. They took Eleven's effort and found a factory to copy his work just to save maybe $1 per head in production.

SooSoo’s recent accusation about the ‘Paranormal Detective’ asks why Eleven blocked him, and implies that Eleven is somehow avoiding SooSoo - but as I remember, Eleven told me SooSoo blocked him a year ago

This is just the beginning of the whole story. He is a ****ing rat and betrayer, but Eleven doesn’t care. It’s interesting that SooSoo has followed every project that Eleven begins, and I don’t believe this is coincidence.

So, according to SooSoo’s recent accusation, he assumes Eleven took his ‘Paranormal Detective’ sculpt and copied it. But now you can look back the L figures SooSoo did, released shortly after Eleven. SooSoo asked me for free head for his own collection , but of course I know it's not just for collection. SooSoo told sculptor to sculpt based on Eleven's head sculpts. They even try to save $30 keep asking stores to send him free eleven heads. Maybe this is how SooSoo claims to “develop all from $0"

SooSoo tried to approach artists/reviwer/photographers - everyone who cooperated with me/Eleven. I don't really understand why he tried so hard to follow us. Eleven never hurt him and he is the one who stole Eleven's work in the beginning.

I’ve been angry with SooSoo for a long time, but I kept my mouth shut until SooSoo’s recent accusation. I don't give a **** about them, but now I think I should tell the story, even if Eleven doesn't want to.

Hi,
I made a diorama to display my Matt Murdock figure.

daredevil05.jpg

daredevil06.jpg

daredevil07.jpg

daredevil04.jpg

daredevil02.jpg

daredevil09.jpg

instagram.com/shaolindioramas
https://www.facebook.com/Shaolindioramas

Thank you, Roninjai,:clap

the door should open inwards so that?s why I didn?t add hinges.

Back