SooSooToys Hero Lawyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt Murdoch is a day one pre-order. Hope one day we eventually get something like the Netflix concept art for DD. View attachment 456127

Not perfect, but I still like that a hell of a lot better than the uninspring patchwork black and maroon suit we got. Always hoped we would get something closer to the comics as the show went on.

Agreed. The Netflix suit worked well enough on screen because it was mostly kept in shadow, but in figure form it came across a whole lot more generic and uninspired.

I like the Netflix suit design because it actually looks like something that can get hammered on by a bunch of goons and offer some protection. The skintight invincible stuff ala Black Panther just doesn't fit for a street-level dude.

I love the Netflix suit that we actually ended up getting, I even loved the Ben Affleck suit for DD. I’d just love for DD to get a similar suit treatment the rest of the marvel characters have received, especially Spider-Man.

The more comic accurate these suits can be, the better. And I don’t think anyone is going to argue that.

I'm interested in seeing this.

I wish they would give an update on Elektra. I know they showed the headsculpt, but that was back in January.

I like the Netflix suit design because it actually looks like something that can get hammered on by a bunch of goons and offer some protection. The skintight invincible stuff ala Black Panther just doesn't fit for a street-level dude.

Agreed, but couldn't we have gotten something at the very least mono-chromatic with a color scheme closer to the comics.

35D82726-D483-46C1-BFF4-A35A25F819E5.jpeg5FBBAD3E-595B-44DB-AD84-467CCC2D96BA.jpegC69F8B74-41FC-47DC-BA2C-2532C6D20D8F.jpegABC49F44-F89D-436A-91F7-CD5386ADB329.jpeg
New pics are up

That suit is awful. We need to let them know it requires tailoring. They're usually fairly receptive.

Is the head too small? Sculpt is really good though.

Even though it's a formal suited figure, you can still pose dynamically because we see him kick ass even lawyered up

Nut Pizs shared a post.
11 mins

Please don’t buy this figure. He stole my file and did some tweaks on it. He think I cannot remember. I took several month to make this sculpt. There’s no reason that I cannot remember it. Soosoo Toys

Please don’t support them. I will cooperate withy colleague to make a full set of this character in the future. Thank you so much.

Kit Chen also reported that SooSoo stole one of Eleven's sculpts.

Back