SooSoo Toys Billy Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the tease for Homelander! It’d be a crime to have Billy alone on the shelf- even if he is my man-crush. Got an area reserved for The Boys- now I just need a pay rise to keep up with my ever expanding collection desires!
The neutral smirking head is excellent- shame about the rage/smile Head. I’ve seen some fantastic renders from Digital sculptors of the same expression which absolutely nailed that look so this one is a bit of a disappointment. Let’s just hope SooSoo haven’t been shut down.

In all of the Boba excitement Homelander seems to have gone unnoticed today. 3 heads and 2 busts to display the extra heads. Seems to have the best likeness yet of the three finished figures. If McGonnegell is any indication, Star Ace will butcher that digital sculpt so this is probably the winner here.

151975914_2499630993674774_4719831658787436502_o__04330.1613737824.jpg

Yeah I'm surprised no one started a thread for this yet. Frankly I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw it, as the likeness seems a lot more vague and generic than I was expecting from the preview.

But I guess it captures him well enough, and the outfit and proportions on this look fantastic.

The smiling sculpt on the Soosoo Homelander is good but the likeness isn't there on the regular sculpt.

I will say, SooSoo has drastically upped their game since their initial releases. I give them props for that. Companies like them and ToysEra, etc. really are keeping things interesting in my mind.

SooSoo continues to impress. Will P.O. Homelander this week. Regular is a little off but the smiling sculpt looks very good. They also know how to properly style the figure for photos. Display bases are a nice touch. Looking forward to seeing who’s next.

Best version so far but the regular headsculpt just looks bad to me. Not as bad as the other releases but something with the eyes ruins the likeness. I still might pick it up. Him and Butcher

Yeah I think the smiling one is the best, the busts are nice to have but I don't know if I'd actually display them too. I'm on the fence for these, I'll probably just stick to 6" or NECA for the show for now.

I've never ordered any SooSooToys figures before.. how is their quality compared to Hot Toys?

Here I am excited we will get a new Bill the Butcher figure.....

But it?s not Gangs of New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they mentioned on FB that they will adjust the eyes on the sculpt.

I've never ordered any SooSooToys figures before.. how is their quality compared to Hot Toys?

I only have their recent Daredevil release and the quality is great. It's a pretty basic figure but there's nothing about it that has me thinking it's from a cheaper third party company.

High hopes for all their future figures.

50970395382_d2423d00c8_k_d.jpg

50971988776_daf9202b04_k_d.jpg

Last edited:
P.Oed SooSoo's Homelander. For under $200 it's a pretty nice package. At the very least I hope they produce all of The Seven.
I'd like to see (in order)
  1. Starlight (Vought costume)
  2. A-Train (w/compound V)
  3. The Deep (with dolphin or a goldfish in bowl)
  4. Queen Maeve
  5. Black Noir
  6. Translucent (transparent head sculpt)
  7. Hughie
  8. MM
  9. Frenchie
  10. The Female (fight damaged portrait)
  11. Stormfront (charred portrait)
  12. Stan Edgar

SooSoo has been pretty quiet for the past couple of months. Have been waiting to see if they produce more “The Boys” and comic X-Men figures.

Usually going around touching babies in not considered a good thing... but in this case maybe it is :D

click me

Last edited:
Back