1/6 SooSoo Toys - 1/6 SST024: Blind Vigilante (Netflix Daredevil homemade suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only 300 of these being made?

Though it does say, "PRE ORDER NOW!!! ��300pieces only��
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST024:Blind Vigilante", on Soosoo facebook page. I think maybe they meant 3,000 or more maybe? I feel that with multiple sites putting it up for preorder already, that it would have sold out already. But who knows?

:panic:

Yeah that looks like the same Ganghood body I used for my S3 custom. It's definitely a bit too large for Cox, but I tried every other generic body out there and they all seemed way too small and skinny, so I can understand why Soosoo went with that one. The only drawback is the arms aren't double jointed, so you can't put him in his signature boxing pose.

View attachment 499164

That's a nice custom! :clap

SooSoo Toys is dead? They have closed all their social media and Facebook group. Also some websites removed their preorder items too. What will happen now? :(

Yeah, what is going on with SooSooToys? I have a few of their figures on preorder. I hope they?re still in business.

Speaking of Daredevil, sounds like he's the latest addition to the next Spidey movie! Although I'm guessing only in lawyer mode.

Jeez louise, I'm honestly not looking forward to SM3...sounds like it's gonna be a clusterf--k.

Will Tom Holland ever be the star of his own movie without other heroes headlining it too? World building > story-telling I guess... :slap

So is this figure going to happen?
There is a rumor that SooSooToys might have gotten shut down?
Their Negasonic figure seems to be in jeopardy.

Jeez louise, I'm honestly not looking forward to SM3...sounds like it's gonna be a clusterf--k.

Will Tom Holland ever be the star of his own movie without other heroes headlining it too? World building > story-telling I guess... :slap

There’s a place for everything. I can’t wait for this glorious cluster****:panic:

Yeah I'm sure this will still be very much Tom Holland's movie. And Marvel has proven to be very capable of balancing multiple characters and crossovers in their movies.

Ordered. Fingers crossed DD makes it to Disney+ as a series again after SM3. Just rewatched all the seasons in a total bing and it just gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received notification from TNS Figures that this figure will arrive this coming week! He should ship out and get here soon then!

Paid the balance at KGHobby today and it?s already shipped, so hopefully it?ll show up soon.
TNS Figures also posted some production shots, looking really good!
122a662c09b0fb28e0efe2c3d591292e.png

e494aeccc5aea65653f43d1155393a9b.png

a1484206879e62a2b29b8b7df138764c.png

113d9f4fde4f68285a753fe4f15e4098.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back