SooSoo - 1/6 SST-45 Wolverine - Old Man Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure came out looking pretty good from a quality standpoint alone. I’m sort of surprised they haven’t hopped onto the ‘97 hype and revealed at least one of their next figures in that line unless they gave up now that’s there’s Hono

The tracking from Giantoy has stalled at London Heathrow:

2024-04-14 01:25
LHR / Transport delay.

There's been a few transport delays recently with 4PX deliveries from Kit, but none have lasted this long. :unsure:

Got the angry sculpt and shirt through Giantoy. It's in the States. It's just sitting with the shipping partner. Hope to see some movement today.

7 days later and the fig still awaiting shipment. Wonder if OSO is waiting for the angry sculpt to arrive and ship both together…I wouldn’t mind that scenario actually 😊

Just got Old Man Logan today from Giantoy definitely a good figure. I did put the boots inside the pants it looks ten times better now. I will say the pants material is almost similar to what HT Endgame Captain America suit is made of.

Last edited:
Received the head and shirt set yesterday. Pleased overall. I wasn't going to get the whole figure, but the price was right for this extra head. It'll serve it's intended purpose nicely once a couple more pieces arrive in the mail.

Out of curiosity, is the Soosoo body scaled so that he's shorter, or no? I'm going to mod an existing body I have on hand but I was curious. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, is the Soosoo body scaled so that he's shorter, or no? I'm going to mod an existing body I have on hand but I was curious. Thanks.
It's not, definitely a regular body but I myself might change the legs to shorter ones so he's closer to the books.

Switched the lower legs with one's that are a bit smaller. He only went down by a bit so there is no real difference in trying to shorten him. Unless you put him next to taller figures.

He arrived this morning.

Still got to work out what I'm going to do with him.

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG
IMG_2643.JPG
IMG_2644.JPG

This was pointed out somewhere before...

IMG_2641.JPG

...SooSoo copied Hot Toys packaging right down to the sticker, even though they didn't include an instruction sheet. :lol

(The leather jacket is in a bag taped underneath the black plastic figure an d accessory holder).

Let's get this out of the way...

The leather jacket is soo soo bad. The pleather is the rubbery kind, the lining looks cheap, and the collar won't stay down. Push it down and it simply pops back up like this:

IMG_2650.JPG

I've gotten used to DID quality leather jackets, and by comparison SooSoo's looks like a throwback to something we'd expect around twenty years ago.

My guess is that they had to cut corners after adding Baby Hulk etc. While the jacket wasn't something I planned to use on this figure, it would have at least been more potentially useful than Hulk.

Anyway, this is the first option I tried with the figure to have him as nineteenth century Howlett/Logan:

IMG_2646.JPG
IMG_2649.JPG

Too much of the belt loops show with the belt placed over them, so there was no point trying to hide them.

SooSoo's sculpt is better, but it means that Logan's healing factor must've temporarily failed:

IMG_2651.JPG
IMG_2652.JPG

It's the sculpt and story I think I'm going to stick with because, in hand at least, it's a much more impressive look.

IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG

The sprog:

IMG_2653.JPG
IMG_2654.JPG

You could cut off the belt loops.

I might do that, though I don't know whether it'll make a mess of the trousers.

Used the gun belt, holsters, knife, rope and a pair of hands on a figure I've been putting together for the second LiM Toys John Marston sculpt (if it ever releases!):

IMG_2660.JPG
IMG_2661.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

Last edited:
My fear would be the stitching coming undone. I think an X-acto blade would be the way to go.

Last edited:
Back