soo..who are you working on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead or alive you're coming with me! :lol

Im glad u enjoyed it.

Wait till u see the new sculpt i got it in hand now and will start the mould tomorrow or the next day its so much better in every way to this one!

im working on this..anyone want to guess who it's gonna be?
obimythos2_zps417678eb.jpg

Mythos Kenobi?? I can't wait to see that!

lol, no worries man, the fig can wait. :D I have attached the vinyl jedi decal on the shoulder plate armor.

thanks OutLander.

ytanyva7.jpg

Not quite finished just yet but about 90% done. He's just my own take on a cantina / Spacer Duros.

i can almost hear crickets...there isnt anyone posting new stuff lately..what's up with that? me and chaka are 2 of the few that are posting new stuff...and im only doing so after a nice little break....i'd love to see what else you guys are working on...

btw...love the duros...here's what i finally did with mine..
durospainted_zpsebd15353.jpg

..more pics on my thread...

As soon as i can find a good supply of Yak Hair...

I'll be making a Wookiee...

And a re-work for Qui Gon

AND

Darth Bane 3.0

PLUS

A bucket of personal Project characters...which I will be talking about much much later....

All this...as soon as I get these last 2 Titans out my door!

i can almost hear crickets...there isnt anyone posting new stuff lately..what's up with that? me and chaka are 2 of the few that are posting new stuff...and im only doing so after a nice little break....i'd love to see what else you guys are working on...

Hopefully it means people are busy working on customs and they'll be a flood of updates and pic's coming. :yess:

Back