soo..who are you working on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im Working on malak Revan And always trying to perfect nihilus lolz. These 3 are the bane of my life lol. I love me some sith.

Here is my Malak Sculpt WIP

100_08921_zps45784d04.jpg

100_08911_zpsff18e779.jpg

100_08901_zps4bf7f2de.jpg

100_08941_zps3bd06d2f.jpg

100_08981_zps16bec558.jpg

100_08961_zpse556be82.jpg

very cool scotty...very cool..

here's a pic of my Ganch(sounds dirty, but actually it's an old torture name or something like that...i read about it from the creator of Ganch...no really..i did)...anywho...ah-hem..i went back and forth with his pauldron..didnt like what i had done, so i redid it a lot..never really liked the one that the SSC fig came with..so i put a normal "commander" type on him...
ganchnew-1.jpg

anyone working on anything new? got pics?

this is my newest clone..and i just realized..literally that i actually have olive green that i wanted to use in the first place..so it's time for a quick repaint..sigh..
greenclone.jpg

anyone working on anything new? got pics?

this is my newest clone..and i just realized..literally that i actually have olive green that i wanted to use in the first place..so it's time for a quick repaint..sigh..
greenclone.jpg

Better question is who ya gonna **** up with those brass knuckles??? :lol Just kidding I can see they're rings. Anywho the clones look good, however my customs are pretty slow coming together...

Better question is who ya gonna **** up with those brass knuckles??? :lol Just kidding I can see they're rings. Anywho the clones look good, however my customs are pretty slow coming together...

Man Spider, you're puttin' me to shame the way you pump out Clones. I'm still stalled on my 2nd, and have 6 sets of armor to go. :lol I'm down w/ Orangepeace though, that's one slick helmet, an Gaunch looks ready for war.

Its early days but this is my table this evening.

Still lots of painting to do not to mention working with Latex for the first time...should be fun!

erugapam.jpg

Im Working on malak Revan And always trying to perfect nihilus lolz. These 3 are the bane of my life lol. I love me some sith.

Here is my Malak Sculpt WIP

100_08921_zps45784d04.jpg

100_08911_zpsff18e779.jpg

100_08901_zps4bf7f2de.jpg

100_08941_zps3bd06d2f.jpg

100_08981_zps16bec558.jpg

100_08961_zpse556be82.jpg

Dead or alive you're coming with me! :lol

i had thought this thread was dead...go figure...
thanks for bringing it back up....

finally wanted to tackle Dengar..still need a good HS for him..i also cut the waist/chest piece into two bits..so i can sand/thin it down a bit...

dengar1_zps0debba86.jpg

i had thought this thread was dead...go figure...
thanks for bringing it back up....

finally wanted to tackle Dengar..still need a good HS for him..i also cut the waist/chest piece into two bits..so i can sand/thin it down a bit...

dengar1_zps0debba86.jpg

Hi Matt,

Here's the head I used on my Dengar.

I got the idea from fellow member Bidufarewell, it's a great sculpt for ol diaper head.

edeqejy6.jpg

All you have to do is add a scar (or twelve) and he is good to go.

TA still have one in stock.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/eodmu-11-nudefigure.aspx

Back