Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly he never saw Spartacus

What's wrong with two men bathing? :dunno

tony-curtis04.jpg

It really had nothing to do with the sexuality of it as much as the rape part. Spartacus did not bother because the guys were not raping each other. Just have some family that have been raped and do not care to see it. The rape part of Pulp Fiction bothered me as well as Last House on the Left.

It really had nothing to do with the sexuality of it as much as the rape part. Spartacus did not bother because the guys were not raping each other. Just have some family that have been raped and do not care to see it. The rape part of Pulp Fiction bothered me as well as Last House on the Left.

Um... There was only one rape scene this season. The scene last episode looked pretty consensual. :lol

Hey I already admitted that you are right and I am wrong. You guys are just too progressive for an old hick like me. I can barely type and spell at the same time anyways. Sorry that I even spoke to you about it. I will take my bible belt ways and leave. Us southerns are way too dumb for the likes of yall.

I'm just wondering why no complaining about the Persians basically beating and raping women and dumping them in piss, the fact that Venus was sexually abused by his/her mother, the multiple murders, etc., etc., and the one thing you complain about is 2 3-second buttraping scenes? :lol

Last edited:
I too got the feeling that Rat is a rat. All the Tara stuff is pretty far fetched but the fall out will be fun. Between Tara, Robocop, the Irish, Nero in jail... Jax has his hands full this season.

I am also totally over the extended episodes. All of them have been long this year. There is just too much filler and they are not necessary.

I too got the feeling that Rat is a rat. All the Tara stuff is pretty far fetched but the fall out will be fun. Between Tara, Robocop, the Irish, Nero in jail... Jax has his hands full this season.

I am also totally over the extended episodes. All of them have been long this year. There is just too much filler and they are not necessary.

The episodes are only really 7 minutes longer. Just more commercials.

I'm just wondering why no complaining about the Persians basically beating and raping women and dumping them in piss, the fact that Venus was sexually abused by his/her mother, the multiple murders, etc., etc., and the one thing you complain about is 2 3-second buttraping scenes? :lol
:exactly:
I wouldn't even call it rape, looked like they were both enjoying it. :lol

So, the "homeless girl" that always turns up at turning points in Jax's life is the woman who was killed at JT's bike accident. . . .

So she's a ghost?

Or she faked her death. . .

This show being a 'soap opera' has been a talking point this season.

In earlier seasons, it was implied that JT's journal that Jax was reading was the analogue for the Ghost in Hamlet. . . perhaps it was not, and this woman is the actual analogue. . . that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but . . .

:dunno

Back