Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I was thinking. Opie could suspect Jax had something to do with it since he met with piney earlier. Possibly even think Clay and Jax worked together on it.
Another possibility is Unser takes out Clay and everything goes to the grave with him.

So many angels to choose. Great show.

I'm ready to call and cancel Direct TV if they are going to shut us down on Tuesday. Who is everyone going to switch to? Anyone like Verizon Fios?

Here's what I was thinking. Opie could suspect Jax had something to do with it since he met with piney earlier. Possibly even think Clay and Jax worked together on it.
Another possibility is Unser takes out Clay and everything goes to the grave with him.

So many angels to choose. Great show.

I'm ready to call and cancel Direct TV if they are going to shut us down on Tuesday. Who is everyone going to switch to? Anyone like Verizon Fios?

Dtv's the only option I have if I want tv. :(

Honestly, I don't understand why Fox doesn't just use Direct TV's consumer base as a wedge to increase the price for advertisers to compensate the increase they want to charge Direct TV (regardless if it's an increase across the board). Seems they'll wind up ____ed in the long run when advertisers want to pay less to Fox because they're not getting seen on the largest Satellite network anymore. :huh

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Since I kept forgetting that Season 3 on FiveUSA over here due to the heavy delay in airing them, I just finished the blu ray box set of Season 3 the other day.

This show only gets better and better. Absolutely loved the 3rd series, and there is nothing in it that I wish didn't happen. It was a great change of pace having the Sons travel to Belfast, and the storyline between both Charming and Belfast worked incredibly well in my opinion.

I'm trying really hard to not download what aired of Season 4...damn temptation.

The way this season is playing out so far, one might think it is the end for the series. Who thinks Clay actually goes through with putting the hit on Tara at the end?

I wish I hadn't watched the preview for next week but I can never stop myself. Long wait.

I thought there was some lag in some early episodes but this has turned into a very good season.

The way this season is playing out so far, one might think it is the end for the series. Who thinks Clay actually goes through with putting the hit on Tara at the end?

Spoiler Spoiler:

clay is a bad man...........very bad man.
metal-songs-you-need-to-hear-part-2-21255527.gif

:panic:

Back