Songs that you're embarrased to admit you like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some other's I loved:

Maneater - Hall and Oates
Save a Prayer - Duran Duran
Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
Country Roads - John Denver

My dad acts like I should be embarrassed about liking the Jackson Five, and the music from "Singing in the Rain," but. . .I ain't. Why be embarrassed about something I like?

If I liked Celine Dion or something, then I should be embarrassed about it, but then, I wouldn't agree with that statement if I liked it.

Also, One Vision, and anything else from "A Kind of Magic" is awesome.

Okay not really a guilty pleasure cause I will crank the hell out of it...........but one of my fav tunes to drive with the windows down in the summer and crank is You shook me all night long by AC/DC..............or my other fav to crank with the windows down is All Right Now by Free....................Oh my god I was young then..............

Ice Ice Baby.

Yes, Vanilla Ice is the epitome of lame, but that song was, and still is, catchy as hell, and anyone who says they weren't jamming to that one when it came out is a ^^^^ing liar.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to check out the hook while the dj revolves it.

Ice Ice Baby.

Yes, Vanilla Ice is the epitome of lame, but that song was, and still is, catchy as hell, and anyone who says they weren't jamming to that one when it came out is a ^^^^ing liar.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to check out the hook while the dj revolves it.

I admit I jammed to it..............loved it as a matter of fact...............and you are right catchy as hell.

Runaround Sue - Dion and the belmonts

A 50's kid born in 85. Is it possible?

Hell yes it's possible! I grew up in a very music lovin' family and I've heard and have it ALL! I have decades of music from the 30s on up!

My dad acts like I should be embarrassed about liking the Jackson Five, and the music from "Singing in the Rain," but. . .I ain't. Why be embarrassed about something I like?

If I liked Celine Dion or something, then I should be embarrassed about it, but then, I wouldn't agree with that statement if I liked it.

Also, One Vision, and anything else from "A Kind of Magic" is awesome.

Good Tunes is Good Tunes!:D No matter what style of music we all like. Enjoy it, Love, it, Never be embarrassed by it, Be who you are, Like what You like, Not what someone else tells you to like.:D That's all I have to say on the subject.:D

Ice Ice Baby.

Well ^^^^ all I heard was shells. So I have to grab my nine and leave real fast. :chew

1. Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake
  2. Alot of Prince songs

My wife calls the Justin Timberlake my metro-single and my Best of Prince CDs my "gay man" music. :eek:

Back