Songs that you're embarrased to admit you like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ancient Astronaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has some songs that they like but wont dare listen to it around people especially around friends because their afraid they'll get made fun of. The other day I was blasting some songs from the Rocky Soundtrack: Eye of the Tiger in my car but when I was at a stop light and a car pulled next to me I lowered the volume on that so fast. Another time I was listening to the Purple Rain Sountrack and Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" but as soon as I saw my friends pull up to the driveway I switched it to Black Sabbath. They even said "Dude I could have sworn you were listening to Michael Jackson" and I told them "you guys must be hearing things, I have no idea what you're talking about".

What are some of your guilty pleasures? Don't be shy we can't see your face.

I'm a big fan of Journey. Definitely not embarrassed by them.

Well to be honest, I'm not terribly embarrassed by them either...but I don't think I'll be cranking Journey at top volume in my car and singing along for all to hear/see or anything like that....:lol

Well to be honest, I'm not terribly embarrassed by them either...but I don't think I'll be cranking Journey at top volume in my car and singing along for all to hear/see or anything like that....:lol

What's your favorite Journey song?

New Kids on the Block - Step By Step

Gotta wonder where that fits into the MP3 collection with Godsmack and the rest :lol, but I like things, be it movies or music, that take me back to childhood, helps me to remember things to by hearing and seeing things I associate with then. Hell, I have the Inspector Gadget theme in my MP3 collection :lol

I'm sure everyone has some songs that they like but wont dare listen to it around people especially around friends because their afraid they'll get made fun of. The other day I was blasting some songs from the Rocky Soundtrack: Eye of the Tiger in my car but when I was at a stop light and a car pulled next to me I lowered the volume on that so fast. Another time I was listening to the Purple Rain Sountrack and Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" but as soon as I saw my friends pull up to the driveway I switched it to Black Sabbath. They even said "Dude I could have sworn you were listening to Michael Jackson" and I told them "you guys must be hearing things, I have no idea what you're talking about".

What are some of your guilty pleasures? Don't be shy we can't see your face.

I Listen to Michael Jackson's Music, This is nothing to hide. (GREAT MUSIC:D) I listen to Black Sabbath's Music as well! Also (GREAT MUSIC:D)

New Kids on the Block - Step By Step

Gotta wonder where that fits into the MP3 collection with Godsmack and the rest :lol, but I like things, be it movies or music, that take me back to childhood, helps me to remember things to by hearing and seeing things I associate with then. Hell, I have the Inspector Gadget theme in my MP3 collection :lol

Dude I have the Conan the Barbarian theme in mine. :lol

Back