Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww thanks Stryker! And yes WK! J?Quille is next up on the slab! I made my first bodysuit prototype this week! I used to think he was a bigger guy but from the looks of set photos and images I?ve seen, he seems to be an average height!

In my spare time, I've been working on my Giran the Rancor Handler custom. I'm reworking the chest piece as I thought it was too bulky and uneven. But I started fixing the outfit. I made the pants so they could be as baggy as the 3 3/4 figure. I used Obi Wan's shoes, a Rebel Commando shirt, claws from the Sideshow Bossk's bent feet and some custom leather straps. And I'm modifying a staff for him using brass piping. I used some leather swatches and some metallic divits to make his gauntlets! Here's what I have so far.

I'm gonna cast his chest piece and shoulder armor next!

View attachment 471571

View attachment 471572

View attachment 471573

View attachment 471574

View attachment 471575

Where did you get the Klaatu sculpt? I think Giran might be an upcoming project.
I have a 3D printer now and would love to find a file for the sculpt, but can?t find any unfortunately...

Where did you get the Klaatu sculpt? I think Giran might be an upcoming project.
I have a 3D printer now and would love to find a file for the sculpt, but can?t find any unfortunately...

That sculpt is from Duane(Enaud).

I don't think there is another un-helmeted Klaatu sculpt available. At least I haven't seen one.

That sculpt is from Duane(Enaud).

I don't think there is another un-helmeted Klaatu sculpt available. At least I haven't seen one.

Thanks! ...a shame though, since he still hasn?t answered me regarding other stuff. So I probably won?t get in touch with him :)

Finally the holidays are over and I can pay attention to my favorite way to spend my time!

Eske! Yeah, I bought a few from Enaud ages ago. BUT I think Mati has some new quality ones for sale!

I'm getting a few new customs going and I should have some pics up soon. I'm just finishing my Ephant Mon run and posting them for sale.

And incidentally I made some casts of Momaw Nadon pieces if anyone wants to mod a Hammerhead figure. Just let me know.

Can?t wait to see more of your work bro!! Always killing it!

It is very hard to work on one thing at a time. I gotta finish my Giran figure's chest armor, BUT I am also working on a JQuille figure next!

I mean Whipid.

Whipid good. (I'm going to have to dress him up as Devo at some point cause I can't get that song outta my head.)

unnamed.jpg

Most definitely Stryker! J?Quille is gonna come complete with a body suit, tusks, the whole nine yards!

I also wanted to post pics of my friend Joel?s amazing finished versions of Ephant Mon and the casting of Hammerhead that I made for him. He did a really phenomenal job!

2DE92F43-B2B8-409C-B23E-8FA6DFE6FAC2.jpeg

E135E46F-A4AB-4BA6-9726-CFC4360CA2ED.jpeg

03BE1A9E-E1DE-49EC-8479-7588D909D39C.jpeg

Wow he did an amazing job!! Those paint apps rock! Great work as always buddy!

Back