Something we ALL have wanted to do

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Watch out who you kill in the virtual world, it may inspire someone to attack you in the real one.

That's what happened to one Frenchman, who was stabbed and nearly killed by a fellow "Counter-Strike" player, according to London's Telegraph.

Julien Barreaux reportedly spent six months looking for the person who killed his online character in a virtual knife fight, and eventually found the foe living only a few miles away in Cambrai, a town about 2 hours north of Paris.

The 20-year-old, armed with a real-life kitchen knife, went to the man's house and brutally stabbed him in the chest. The victim, identified only as Mikhael, survived the assault after the blade missed his heart by less than an inch.

"Barreaux was arrested within the hour and told us he had wanted to see his rival wiped out for killing off his character," a police officer testified at the trial, the Telegraph reported.

The overzealous video gamer will spend two years behind bars, and receive anger management therapy.

"You are a menace to society," Judge Alexiane Potel said. "I am frankly terrified of the disproportionate reaction you could have if someone looked at you the wrong way in the street."

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wo...ne_counterstrike_character.html#ixzz0pGJHiLNQ

crazy world we live in.
I think of killing everybody in the train station during rush hour (just imagine them as zombies....too much l4d2)

I'm sorry the answer to the thread title "Something we ALL have wanted to do" is Rosie Jones

l_071265bb06f345d0a1c323fd338de6a7_display.jpg

although Kelly Brook is an acceptable answer as well.

kelly-brook.jpg

Counter Strike doesn't even have stats. Killing off his character? You respawn instantly. What a ____ face.

What a sad, sick world we live in that people kill, hurt, or inflict pain on others due to a frickin' game. You see kittens rolling in flowers and then all hope for a future is lost over this kind of bs.

I even once got a death threat on on of these sites because a tool bag was so angry.

I'm sorry the answer to the thread title "Something we ALL have wanted to do" is Rosie Jones

l_071265bb06f345d0a1c323fd338de6a7_display.jpg

although Kelly Brook is an acceptable answer as well.

kelly-brook.jpg

This is also what I thought the thread would be about.

WTF is up with the title of this thread? Does the OP want to stab someone who virtually shot him in a game?

bull.this guy didnt kill the guy because of video games,im of sick of people and politicians blaming video games fot violence.this guy stabbed the guy not because he was killed in the game,the guy has probably died thousands of times in the game so why would he kill him because of that,the guy probably talked sheitt to the guy and thats why he got stabbed

bull.this guy didnt kill the guy because of video games,im of sick of people and politicians blaming video games fot violence.this guy stabbed the guy not because he was killed in the game,the guy has probably died thousands of times in the game so why would he kill him because of that,the guy probably talked sheitt to the guy and thats why he got stabbed

Their not saying games influenced him to kill him, they are saying that he killed him over the game...whether talking ____ or whatever it's still all because of the game.

Their not saying games influenced him to kill him, they are saying that he killed him over the game...whether talking ____ or whatever it's still all because of the game.

But... in the same manner, if I talk ____ to someone over the phone and get stabbed, it's not the phone's fault :lol.

The only thing I got out of this whole story is that the crazy dude sucks at knifing both in Counter-Strike and in real life.

Back