Something Sexy's Prints, Posters and Original Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New sketch cards and print

scan0004.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

CIMG1930.jpg

Where or how did you acquire the set of Whalen Star Wars prints??

If you can't in person you might try his deviantArt page. He should have some contact information in there for you to use to get a hold of him. Just ask him you are interested in his star wars prints and he should send you the information.

:(:(:(:( I rarely come to the art show. :/

Makes me mad that I'm still doing my freelances and down have time to do my own work. I haven't updated mt thread in forever. :(

I look forward to you getting back to your own stuff... especially your own t-shirts. :clap

I ordered a Brian Miller sketch card over SDCC and I completely forgot about it. Well in the mail today I got my sketch card plus a bonus sketch card plus two signed comics from him. He added the gifts as an apology for getting them to me so late. He is a great guy!

These are someone else photos cause I put them back in the tubes but I got these yesterday.

amber_pardee-570x881.jpg

rocket_pardee-570x881.jpg

I like em enough that I will need to get the rest now!

Nice. I was hoping to at least have one in my collection.

Are they poster paper style or litho stock style ?

Nice. I was hoping to at least have one in my collection.

Are they poster paper style or litho stock style ?

They are on a thicker piece of stock with a glossy finish. Not sure it would be a litho stock style but more of a thick poster paper. Someone else might know better than I when it comes to that stuff.

I do love the glossy finish, adds to the print.

Back