Someone who's a collector for fun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caped Baldy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings all the way from the UK! I've been meaning to join as a member for quite some time now as I'm always lurking on here, but now I'm just glad to be fully registered and part of the freaks! I just love collecting and figures in general, it's in my blood and has been a big part of my life growing up. Big fan of a range of genres from Sci-Fi, Horror, Anime, you name it.

I've always been a collector at heart, from my days as a youngster collecting anything from Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Kenner stuff, etc, to my early teens where my love for horror introduced me to the 'Movie Maniacs' line from McFarlane, and my collecting craze just went into overdrive from there really. The passion began to wane a little when I got heavy into reading and collecting manga in 2005, and my manga collection started to overwhelm my need for figures so a lot of them were stored away to make room. I finally got back into the game around summer of 2012 which ignited my passion and I haven't stopped since.

Since then I've collected a lot of stuff from NECA's Alien/Predator, Terminator, Godzilla, Gremlins, horror and their 1/4 scale lines. Though for the last 6 months or so I've been exploring different things from the Japanese S.H Figuarts DBZ, S.H Monsterarts Godzilla lines and even a few figures from Figma. I plan to upload some photos of my collection once I can get a decent camera better than the one on my mobile. :lol

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back