Someone just got lucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnamiraTook

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I cancelled my General Grievous Sideshow Exclusive. I was never positive about this one and with the new LotR Premiums coming out, I decided GG could go.

I'm sure someone - hopefully on this list - will be appreciative when that wait list offer arrives.

I canceled mine as well, a little ways ago. Too much for me right now, with so many other things I want.

I still think it is an amazing piece thou.

I cancelled mine as well, along with Obi-Wan and Leia. I'm holding out for Boba Fett, Darth Maul and some troopers.

This is the only SW PF that I didn't even order to begin with. It looks to be a nice piece, but just not one I was interested in.

I thought you REALLY got lucky.....I was thinking what a strange post this would be :naughty .

I cancelled a while ago, too old school I guess.

Seems like they are going to be a lot of lucky people on the Waiting list for this piece. Maybe enough people will cancel GG that he might be placed on Second Chance status. I cancelled mine awhile back when the 12" line kicked into overdrive. I just don't have the room.

But I saw him at SDCC last year... he is most stunning!

Add me to the list...

The list of people who weren't sure what this thread was going to be about based on the title!! As for Grievous, it sounds like I am one of the few people around here keeping their order. Although the character is not that important to me, the figure itself is amazing. He can't ship fast enough!!!

I recently just cancelled my Excl. Grievous as well. I know that I will suffer the consequence later, but I just can't afford him and the other PF. Not even with my tax refund coming in. But I am planning on keeping my Excl. Obi-Wan PF.

ps.. well, i know that it is too late because i already cancelled GG but , would any of you guys keep the Exclusive Lurtz or Excl. General Grievous???

-I am a huge Star Wars fan but also LOTR fan.

student_toe5 said:
ps.. well, i know that it is too late because i already cancelled GG but , would any of you guys keep the Exclusive Lurtz or Excl. General Grievous???

-I am a huge Star Wars fan but also LOTR fan.

The General has to go....Keep Lurtz!

The Greivious PF is what hooked me with SS. I saw the Vader and the Obi and thought they looked great but when I saw GG(he's one of my favorite characters, so I'm a little biased), my jaw hit the floor. My girlfriend has bought me so many things relating to him (I love my 12" PEZ) that I think she'd be pissed if I didn't get this. Should be here in less than 2 months:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

I share tomandshell's view in this: GG as a character sux bigtime, but can't wait to have this amazing piece at my home. Even if I haven't got the room for it. I guess everyone that cancelled this order knew exactly what they where doing, so, no need to comment that! Rock on collectors!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I share tomandshell's view in this: GG as a character sux bigtime, but can't wait to have this amazing piece at my home. Even if I haven't got the room for it. I guess everyone that cancelled this order knew exactly what they where doing, so, no need to comment that! Rock on collectors!

Could you be more naive?! Just because Lucass (yes that's how it should be spelled) decided to completely make GG look like a little ***** in ROTS, doesn't mean his character sucked. His character is actually quite interesting, he took on 6 Jedi at once and had them (those that survived) running for their lives. Not to mention he was a military master-mind, much like Grand Admiral Thrawn for you EU fans out there. And he's obviously the pre-curser to Darth Vader (He's more machine now than man). You should definately check out the Clone Wars, both volumes, because you obviously haven't seen them.

GG was cool in the Clone Wars cartoon, but he's not worth the money for the Sideshow piece because their statue is based on the movie version of him.

this reminds me of the movie 40 Year Old Virgin. i wonder if he waxed a smiley in his chest hair.:D

FlyAndFight said:
I'm afraid I hadn't pre-ordered Grievious earlier so I couldn't cancel my own pre-order so I went ahead and cancelled tomandshell's.

Hey!!!!!!

and a few more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while I'm at it!!!

:monkey2 :monkey4

Now I'm thinking about canceling, I dont want to be the only one to have one. The edition is too high. Its a tough choice and it all comes down to money. Its hard to see this figure going higher than retail when it ships.

ok, just a question... Are we talking about the exclusive or the regular GG? cos the cape is the best exclusive item for a PF figure ever!!
For me, it's not the same, the cape gives GG a :google looking, more presence. This statue rocks and I won't cancell my order, for sure!

And I agree, you must see Clone Wars for understand this caracter, and his confidence and that look on Obi-wan (how he tries to win the battle before start the "short" duel).

Darth Loki said:
Could you be more naive?! Just because Lucass (yes that's how it should be spelled) decided to completely make GG look like a little ***** in ROTS, doesn't mean his character sucked. His character is actually quite interesting, he took on 6 Jedi at once and had them (those that survived) running for their lives. Not to mention he was a military master-mind, much like Grand Admiral Thrawn for you EU fans out there. And he's obviously the pre-curser to Darth Vader (He's more machine now than man). You should definately check out the Clone Wars, both volumes, because you obviously haven't seen them.

If you say so. Looks like you really know it all. Thank you for making up my mind.

Back