someone here had get the Battle Damaged Predalien ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkfaerytales

Super Freak
Reaction score
someone here had get the exclusive BD predalien that comes with the dvd? if yes can post some pics

Gofourindian, I am printing out the shipping label to send here back at this moment.

A.A, you should check with any japanese etailers, or any japanese board members here to see if they could look around for one and send it to you, but of course you'd have to buy it.

^^ouch thats gonna hurt. i can't wait until my brother moves overseas. i'm thinking about visiting japan one of these days so maybe i can find a toy store that has these sitting on the shelves like we have GI Joe.

I can understand how I completest would want this but I think the blood craps up the figure. You could probably custom a Battle Damage one, have it look better, and save a couple hundred bucks

I can understand how I completest would want this but I think the blood craps up the figure. You could probably custom a Battle Damage one, have it look better, and save a couple hundred bucks

i concur!!! unless its something like the P2 BD where there is extra stuff worth getting.

Thanks for the help guys! Add $70 shipping to Europe, from Japan... ES 3000, I don't think that is any lower than their usual run for 12" figures, so, nothing really special after all.

Well I found some pics of the BD Predalien. The pics originated from
https://toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=836&extra=page%3D1
So thanks to the original poster.

avp1qm2.jpg

avp2wp6.jpg

avp3yn8.jpg

I think it looks pretty nice! But not nice enough to bump off Iron Man and The Dark Knight Figures off my list.

I have to agree with you on this. It looks like they just dripped green paint on it to me. A customized regular PA would probably look much better.Maybe with the tounge removed even. But then again a collector would want originals. Just my 2 cents. :monkey3

guys don't seems from these shots that the paint app are somewhat better than the regular? i mean less yellowish , or maybe it's just the light

I don't see why people would want this one...

Unlike the other Battle Damaged figs, the Predalien was dead by this point...

That's like buying a figure of a corpse...and not the kind of corpse that gets up and starts lurching around...

Back