someone here can tell WTH is this?? AN AVP 1/6 QUEEN BUST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, now I'm so ^ucking mad that I allowed some dick head piss me off so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

He was the guy in the chair with the crown,. and we, all of us that got upset, where the guys on the floor bowing/kneeling in my sig.:banghead:monkey2

:rotfl

Too funny!
I did notice the "lectible" part, but thought it was some kind of typo. As for the pillar/base, just thought it was the look for the busts.
Anyway, it was nice for speculation.

:rotfl

Too funny!
I did notice the "lectible" part, but thought it was some kind of typo. As for the pillar/base, just thought it was the look for the busts.
Anyway, it was nice for speculation.

That's what I thought too. You know that Hot Toys sometimes misspells stff in theur newsletters too.

Did Ashton Kutcher do this, were we Punk'd, pretty convincing though, nice PS work on the "new" base.

LMAO

I knew it was a fake when I saw it.

I've seen too many HT previews to know that the fonts are all wrong. Plus the photoshopping on the bust itself. I also think HT would have taken a pic of the actual alien warrior next to it.

Though, were is the Queen from? Doesn't look like the Snap kit atleast.

I think that some people in this particular thread owe Hot Toys a very big apology. :duh

haha, well if it is indeed fake, then that is very funny if only for the fact that it made so many people so irrationally angry and mad.

even so... angry? about not getting the toys you want? lame.

haha, well if it is indeed fake, then that is very funny if only for the fact that it made so many people so irrationally angry and mad.

even so... angry? about not getting the toys you want? lame.

Not even that, potentially not getting the toys they want. Like I pointed out a few times, nowhere did the original poster, nor anyone else say that if that were to be made, it'd nix the 1/6 figure that was 'in the works.' Jumping to conclusions = double lame.

Members of this board jumping to conclusions ? That would never happen here would it :google

They would never not believe something because it is on the "Internet". If it is on here, it must be real !!

With such a small peice of information available, all assumptions must be made straight away :rolleyes:

I think some people have serious anger or self esteem issues. If they are not going off like spoilt children they are acting like attention seekers. This thread serves as a reminder to "look before you leap".

See my original post:

Well, if THAT's what they're trying to pass off as a 1/6th Queen.... I pass.
I know I'm an ALIEN/Hot Toys nut, but THIS BLASPHAMY is where I draw the F-ING LINE!

WHAT THE "F" Hot TOYS? W T F?

If it's a fake, then that's GREAT!
That means that I won't have to suffer through "haul" threads and pictures of that abomination.

I still do not regret anything I said. IF that was what Hot Toys was planning to produce, I'd still hate it.

What pissed me off were the disrespectful posts.
Us "ladies" getting our "panties in a bunch" ,and thinking that Hot Toys is trying to "HURT" me and whatnot...

This would have gone in a totally different direction if the posters simply said, "You should wait for the official product release pictures first before you decide".

See how much different the tone is?:rolleyes:

I think it's hilarious:lol, and I don't regret anything I posted either.:rolleyes: Even if I had posted hugs and kisses, nothing was going to change the minds of the pissed off.

I felt disrespected, so it was only natural for me to get even more p.o.

No hard feelings.

:stick

Back