someone here can tell WTH is this?? AN AVP 1/6 QUEEN BUST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opinions are great. Everyone has them and are encouraged to voice them. Going nuts over a bust because you think it means a full figure won't happen or will suck is kinda silly. One has nothing to do with the other. Maybe it does, but no one here knows that or would have any reason to infer that. Not trying to chase you away. Trying to bring your blood pressure down before you stroke over nothing.

The Chicken Little syndrome is alive and well. :lol

Look a 1/4 bust isn't cost effective, so offering a 1/6 bust in that same vein only makes sense. Not to mention that this says AVP. The Alien Queen we are all expecting to be released is to go with the Power Loader.....definitely a different creature right? Let's just sit and see what HT actually has up their sleeves huh?

The Chicken Little syndrome is alive and well. :lol

Look a 1/4 bust isn't cost effective, so offering a 1/6 bust in that same vein only makes sense. Not to mention that this says AVP. The Alien Queen we are all expecting to be released is to go with the Power Loader.....definitely a different creature right? Let's just sit and see what HT actually has up their sleeves huh?

wise words........ still i may cry myself to sleep tonight :monkey2:monkey2

Hhhhh... I can see how Jamal got chased off by some of you when he voiced his opinions about the Wolf release.

Facebox, unless they have said otherwise recently... Hot Toys has never confirmed that they are actually doing a 1/6 Alien Queen figure...they just stated that they were "looking into it".

If you keep the expectation that they ARE NOT doing one, you'll be all the more excited and hyped when one suddenly pops up and surprises you. That's how I'm going with it.

Just a suggestion, man....I want to see a HT Alien Queen just like you. :peace

Well, this is quite the news, isn't it?

Obviously, I'm disappointed it's not a full figure, but as many have stated, we don't know if this means there won't be a full figure of an Aliens queen.
What is certain, is that the sculpt and paint apps look fantastic!
Great work HT!
Hopefully we'll see the full Aliens queen.

Personally I have absolutely no interest in a 1/6 bust and couldn't care less if it's great or if it blows. A 1/6 full figure would be a totally different story.

Personally, I'd save the ranting for when Hot Toys says, "no full 1/6 figure, suck it."

...but that's just me.

EDIT: Besides, for what it is, that is a KILLER looking bust.

HAHA!

So much drama.

I, personally, think this looks GREAT!
And I'll be adding it to my collection.

you go Facebox! :rock :rock seems we have a few who have ventured into the Predator/Alien area and decided to push some buttons. Facebox has shown himself a dedecated fan of this line and has alot to prove it. I value his opinion, don't always agree with it but all the same; value it. he's not "ranting" just stating his opinion. so comming in here and pushing a "fan boy's" buttons. not cool. some see right through it. :D :duff

you go Facebox! :rock :rock seems we have a few who have ventured into the Predator/Alien area and decided to push some buttons. Facebox has shown himself a dedecated fan of this line and has alot to prove it. I value his opinion, don't always agree with it but all the same; value it. he's not "ranting" just stating his opinion. so comming in here and pushing a "fan boy's" buttons. not cool. some see right through it. :D :duff

:lecture:lecture

Jeez. Those shots look like horribly done photoshop jobs. The column holding the "bust" up is from the Predator bust released a few weeks ago. See this pic for comparison.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/900036_press01-001.jpg

And look at the text on the upper right. What is a "llectible" bust? They couldn't even get the spelling right!

Yep, I think our friend MML has hit the nail on the head. Some stupid trick by a fanboy trying to stir up ^^^^.

Look at the top right corner, not only is "Collectible" cut off, but the "1/6" is a completely different font.

Quit making it so easy for people to rile you guys up.

Back