someone can post some HT t-800 ( not endoskeleton ) photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkfaerytales

Super Freak
Reaction score
i still thinkin' in purchase somethin other than always aliens and predators ( i love them very much hehehe...) so i was thinkin' that i always like the first terminator ( only the first really...) and the sinister and menacing look of the evil arnie t-800 , when i was kid it scare me much ( not as the alien or the first time i've see the face of the predator behind the mask , but however when one is kid it's scary) , expecially when it get up from flames, bytheway i'm interested in the " flesh " version
so i did want to ask if someone who own it can post some photos
thanks

I'll take a few and try to post them before tomorrow.

HTT800.jpg

Cool Figure!

I'd love the Hot Toys T-800...it had most of the face blown off...I wish I could do that, and have machine underneath...

That's be schweet...

Here's one straight out of the box with his stock head.

Awesome figure - but mine may go on sale soon (along with the BD Endo and lots of others).

battledamagedt-800.jpg

guys you are fantastic! too gentle!
thank you for help

for you what is the best t-800 on the market? i have see some but i think a part the fact that the hot toys one face is nothing like arnie and it's not accurate as the damage it has in the film, i think the HT has more character

i love that ravaged face who expose the red bright evil eyes, and that mouth

don't know why but it remind me a cross between the terminator and the misfits hahaahahahahah

it's like a doyle only terminator not the arnie one heheheheh

Even though it has that cool light-up feature, I absolutely can't stand the stock Hot Toys T-800 head, since it not only looks nothing like Arnold (no pesky licensing fees that way), but also doesn't really match up with anything we saw in the movie. But aside from that, it's a nice figure and can be used as a starting point for a variety of customs, like my "Tech Noir" version below.

tech_noir_terminator_1.jpg

Icruise, your's is really cool! Love the paitwork on that head! The HT T-800 endo is definitely on my "To Get" list, and I'd say he's in the the top 3-5. :D Such an awesome figure, with a kickass arsenal. One sick figure! :rock

for you what is the best t-800 on the market? i have see some but i think a part the fact that the hot toys one face is nothing like arnie and it's not accurate as the damage it has in the film, i think the HT has more character

I would say HT if the face would be like Arnold's face, but it nothing alike. For me the face is almost the most important part of the figure. So i think the Sideshowtoys 1/6 scale T800 is the best on the market yet. (HT anyway has many-many terrible headsculpt sadly in 1/6 scale. Like Colonial marines headsculpts, Kyle Reese etc..They are just terrible really and also many many others. (Almost every HT figure has a bad sculpt, but they will be better and better at this area.) I voted Sideshowtoy's 1/6 T-800.

Anyway i may want to buy the HT version but i think i will wait until sideshow make the T1 line. I hope they will...

This is Incredible!! Very nice job!!!

Last edited:
Agree that T-800 BD is the worse release so far from HT, well I certainly vote for SS:chew

DSCF0160a.jpg

ah guys i've bought it , yesterday, the seller ship to me with EMS so should take about 7 days to reach me
thank you for help , and for have posted this beautiful shots

Be careful with the sunglasses, SPAS shotgun and wrists - they break easily.

Would it be possible to take a McFarlane 12" T3 head and get it to work on the Hot Toys fig? I always thought that it was a good Arnie headsculpt...

Would it be possible to take a McFarlane 12" T3 head and get it to work on the Hot Toys fig? I always thought that it was a good Arnie headsculpt...
No, it would look ++++e. The Hot Toys fig is dressed as 1984 Arnold, the T3 McFarlane is dressed as 2003 Arnold - different hair so it wouldn't look like either time period Arnold.

Back