Sideshow T-800 leg photos needed urgently

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badash

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am unsure if the leg is anymore detailed in version 2.0 but any dslr quality leg photos of the 1:1 scale models can help.

im in need of some well lit dslr shots of the t-800 right leg (its right) from the top of the knee cap to the toes taken with the camera at mid leg height and a second shot of the outer right plane of the right leg at same height and a top view of the foot. I am trying to work up a detailed realistic leg tattoo for my g/f from the knee down from the front of the leg around to the right side view so you will see the knee from the front and side. The shin, foot bones, and hydraulics from the side. I was thinking of damaging the shin to show the hydraulics partially from the front also. (not sure on that yet) Anyways if someone can help get someone dslr photos of the leg it would be greatly appreciated and would owe a favor. Possibly a tattoo in the future. I have always been a huge terminator fan, even had T2 on laser disc :)
Thank you

Back