• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some statues for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leegeta

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well, i'm pretty much saying goodbye to some of my collection. Some of the statues i have for sale have never been displayed due to lack of room, and some have been. Any questions or concerns, do no hesitate to ask me :) I will be slowly sell off my collection, more to come :)

1. Sideshow Rocky Legendary scale bust: this is brand new, never been displayed, i opened to inspect it and its perfect. $170

2. Leonidas Premium Scale Statue Exclusive. Perfect condition, has been displayed $230

3. Lord of darkness PF sideshow exclusive, never been displayed but has been opened to inspect- $600

4. Terminator t-800 sideshow exclusive with arm- THIS HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED TO INSPECT, THIS IS BRAND NEW.$500

If you have any questions or concerns, please EMAIL ME AT [email protected] or you can PM here. Ill be more then happy to send pictures. I've been collecting statue for a very long time. If you need feedback let me know. Prices are negotiable =)

Back