Some people really really want a Selene figure !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks about the quality of a mass-produced 12" from the late 90's. A solid effort, but I can't believe anyone would drop $430+ for it :lol

It's a nice figure.... I was watching it. But once it hit over 150.00 it was too much for me. I like the character, but not enough to spend that kind of money on her.

I think it is okay, the hair won't stay that way and $450 IS WAY TOO MUCH. I might buy it for $60. The costume does look pretty good.

That's into PF pricing territory. Come one, Sideshow! I see I'm not the only one that wants Kate!

Polystoner said:
I think it is okay, the hair won't stay that way and $450 IS WAY TOO MUCH. I might buy it for $60. The costume does look pretty good.

pretty sure the hair is sculpted w/ just a tiny bit of real hair in the front

Thanks for the link!!!! I'm going to bid on it!!!!! ;) Ooooo Kate Beckinsale :drool

Well one things for sure, SIDESHOW DID YOU SEE THAT!?!?!?!?!!?!? If that can sell for that much, how much interest would there be in a PF Selene with the cape as the exclusive!!! :drool :rock As a matter of fact, I'll send you my $350 for the PF figure right now!!!! Use it for R&D. :wacky

I have a small streak of hope that the 25th will bring us an Underworld line.

I want a Selene PF so bad, but this one is bad. :pow

"that bears an awesome likeness to Kate" :lol

...she gots monkey arms :rock

....and yes, I hope Sideshow realizes that a PF Selene will be a great advantage to their credibility :monkey3

Mookeylama said:
$510 now lol

Something strange is going on here. :confused:

We'll have to check his feedback in a few days to see if the winning bidder ever responds to receipt of the item.

Although this karasu_tengu guy does buy a crazy amount of stuff.

Beh... it looks like an Anna Valarious with the doll hair replaced with sculpey - the boots, bracers and corset appear to be sculpey rather than material as well but its hard to tell in the photo's. No way its worth any more than $US100.

WOW.....Over $500 bucks for that!?!??!?!? Looks like a bad cross between a Barbir and a Matrix figure.

All that for a character from a movie that belongs in the Hot Topic movie of the week. Pathetic what people obsess over these days.

Back