• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some *original* wax 1/6 portraits for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Bergholtz

In the belly of a whale
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

A few portraits still available. The asking price on these is reduced to $185 shipped (US) which includes a mini glass dome display case. PM me if interested, thanks!

Andy

Hey gang!

I'm preparing for a move and am clearing out odds n' ends in an attempt to minimize packing as well as raise a few extra movin' funds.

I'm offering up a handful of original wax portraits done for the DC Direct 1/6 figure line. All of these portraits are the raw wax originals, NOT resin copies. The wax is very hard/durable and will last a lifetime on display, but should be handled with care of course.

FYI, I am selling the sculpts only, not the rights to reproduce them in any way. So please no PM inquiries asking "can I make resin copies to sell to customizers", etc, as that's not my business. Just hoping to send some of these to new homes where they might be valued in a private collection.

PM me with any questions, thanks for lookin'!

*Note: The photos below are in black and white and do not necessarily reflect the accurate colors of the original wax sculpts, which range from various shades of gray, gray/green and even pink/flesh.

*Note 2: I'm also open to possible trades.

*Sinestro

Sinestro.jpg

*Green Arrow (includes a resin copy of his hat & feather, not pictured)

GA%202.jpg

*Rorshach

rorshach.jpg

*Golden Age Flash

flash.jpg

*Sgt. Rock

sgt%20rock.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. Hope your sale goes well, Andy. Sinestro is my favorite out of the batch. You captured him perfectly.

Awesome Andy! No Locke aka Smoke Monster? Also holy sheet man, you have been busy. I had no idea you sculpted the POTA figures. Great work.

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Truly a wonder. I wish I could afford to add at least one of these to my humble collection.

Congrats to any of you that can as you are adding a piece of art to your home.

Back