Some of my work:Michael Keaton 1:1 and Heath Ledger 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gears of War

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys ive been lurking around on this site for a few months now so i said ill post up some of my work today. My names Johnny and im a 22yr old aspiring sculptor. I recently graduated from college in Ireland. Im currently making a few 1:1 bust's of Michael Keaton, Heath Ledger and an Arnold Schwarzenegger.These will all be silicone when finished with hand punched hair and acrylic eyes. Here;s some pics.Still works in progress although the keaton is nearly finished. Hope you like and im looking forward to contributing to the site,
In the near future im going to be doing a 1:1 Terence stamp as General Zod and a 1/3 Custome Superman statue based on the Dc reboot design so ill post threads when im doing them also.
Cheers

Johnny

P.s I have a deviant art account which is Xtcofpain.deviantart.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:horror:horrorOMFG!!!!:horror:horror

wow man your talent is amazing , they all look fantastic , i really can't wait to see them complete , haired and painted .

Welcome to the FREAKS buddy , thanks for sharing your work . :wave

Thanks Guys for the great comments, Im glad to be onboard. The keaton was my first silicone likeness and im quite happy how its turned out. I just have to punch eyebrows now for him and he;s ready for a cowl. I havent really made any 1/6 stuff but i;d like to give it a go in the future. Im making a 1/3 superman statue soon. Thats about the smallest ive done in a few years since a chess set i made in college

Thanks guys. The Joker and arnie are still very much WIP's so expect a lot of changes before they are done.

If you ever do 1/6, what character do you think you would do. Really love all of your sculpts, even the WIP's already show a great likeness.

Love your Keqton, and the others look to be progressing fantastically. Just out of curiosity , you said you'll be punching the eyebrows, but will Keaton have hair? Anyway, you have true talent and welcome to the forums, well, the posting side at least.:p

No this one wont because he is going into a batman cowl. Im doing another one as Bruce wayne though from the ened of returns when he rips off the cowl. That one will have hair. I also do comissions guys if anyone is interested in anything give me a shout

Last edited:
Hi Guys here;s the latest. Joker's getting there. Im still changing some parts of the face and scarring but i think its gonna be my best piece yet when its finished. Really cant wait to mold and paint this guy. Hopefully will be finished in the next few weeks and ready for molding. Hope you like.

Thanks guys.The keaton halfmask is finished and ive begin working on another as well as Ive been reworking my heath ledger sculpt as i wasnt happy with it and im going to now make a silicone mold before i add the scars so i can make busts with different expressons for a 1:1 statue im putting together. Here he is as of a gfew days ago. Im texturing him now and the sculpt is just about finished. will have finished pics very soon

Yeah gonna be doing a cowl for him also very soon.Just have to do some other stuff before i get a chance. Doing a couple of 1/3 and 1/4 statues now of Superman starting next week. So have to get the ledger wrapped up and molded this week.

Back