• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1:1 Silicone Heath Ledger Joker Bust w/real human punched hair (Photos)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PacMan3000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Please scroll down for pictures and price.

So I'm selling an incredible piece--really a "grail" piece if you love The Dark Knight. It's a 1:1 Heath Ledger Joker bust made out of silicone with real human punched hair, glass eyes, and fantastic tailored clothing.

I worked with Howard Studios for 4 months to get this masterpiece made, and I absolutely love it. At the time, Howard told me he had JUST enough clothing to make one more bust, so of course I jumped at the chance to get it!

Problem is, since my time ordering it (which was in July) to receiving it (about one month ago), things have changed quite a bit for me personally (chief among them being a lack of space), and so I'm sadly going to have to unload this to (hopefully) another rabid collector.

Comes with glass eyes, real human punched hair, and some brilliantly tailored clothing, as you can see. It also comes with four Joker cards, as well as a booklet from Howard Studios.

IMG_8533.jpg

IMG_8550.jpg

IMG_8546.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

IMG_8531.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_8536.jpg

IMG_8743.jpg

But feel free to ask me any questions. The base even comes with a gold nameplate that reads "Heath Ledger."

PRICE: $3,999 including shipping. (definitely willing to listen to best offers, as well).

I've bought and sold quite a bit on the SSF boards, so you're definitely in good hands. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I also just realized PayPal isn't going to take as big of a cut as I thought, so I've reduced the price pretty significantly.

Bumping for the day!

Wow, that is the best Ledger Joker likeness I have seen...Phenomenal piece. Good luck!

even with fees included, I think you will be able to get more then what your asking on ebay for him. The fees top out at $200 I think.

Thanks buddy. I do have it on eBay too. Hopefully I'll get lucky eventually, lol.

This is a museum quality piece :thud:

I'd be all over this if my budget allows me, but then I have my kids who are kinda scared of the Joker.

Nevertheless I'm pretty sure you can sell this for more than your asking price if you were to put this up on eBay man! Good luck with the sales :rock

Thanks Hydeous.

I've actually had it on eBay for a week, but no takers surprisingly. Maybe because I started it as a Buy it Now/Best Offer option (and that caused some sticker shock?), as opposed to a real auction.

Back