Some of my customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 16k!

The Jim Kelly head is actually from Frontline (Hero Heads). It's pretty rare these days.

Here's my Goblin model:

goblin01.jpg

goblin02.jpg

I always wanted a 1:6 Goblin and that was the closest I had gotten!

gijoeRAH.jpg

You know what i love in your gi joe's custom is that they have that 80's style.
You immediately tell that it's gi joe and not some random military figure!

Thanks Elvis! at the time I made those Joes, I wanted them to have an "old school" feel to them. I even used the Hasbro bodies on them. I've done some more realistic looking Joes with better bodies over the years, but those old Joes were fun to make!

Here's my latest works:

CAPTAIN AMERICA
cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

RED SKULL
redskull2.jpg

redskull1.jpg

LOGAN
log2.jpg

log1.jpg

Still on my Marvel Comics kick :lol

Thanks!

I actually bought the suit from a gentleman on ebay. He cut fabric into tiny scales and glued them on. I thought about trying that myself on my green goblin one day.

Cool looking Steve! I definitely want to make one of him in the red jogging suit too. My 6MDM collection is already out-of-control....

6mdmcollection.jpg

I even made one to represent the horrible "mustache phase" :lol

Steve-mustache.jpg

Here's the leisure suit ver.
Steve-Oscar1.jpg

Die! I didn't know you did these many Steve Austin customs! I had seen the mustached Steve in your sig, but I hadn't stumbled across this thread til today. They're great!

Where did you get all the heasculpts? Did you make them? I know you answered me in the Chris Howes thread to find Bionic Joe for a recast of the Howes sculpt, but those you have are pretty good too! I'm trying to make a SMDM and I tried the original '75 head and it's just a little too big. I found one person on ebay that has a head for sale, and it's okay, but I'm still looking for options.

Thanks Jim!

Nobody ever mentions the fact that bionic-joe sells his own Steve Austin sculpts, some that he made himself & he has also commissioned every Steve Austin sculpt out there by himself. I know alot of people have issues with him for recasting certain heads, but he has always treated me great on every deal.

Thanks for the response, die. I particularly like your leisure suite and astronaut Steves!

So are your heads from Bionic Joe? Is he on this board or do I have to contact him through ebay?

You'll have to reach him through ebay. He's a member at OSW, but I don't think he is a member here. I do have quite a few of his originals and they are awesome!

finished up another custom figure tonight!

kop2.jpg

kop3.jpg

Here's a Catwoman I put together.... just a mix of different styles together but mainly influenced by Batman Returns.

customcat1.jpg

customcat2.jpg

customcat3.jpg

customcat4.jpg

Thanks Vampire, that's my nod to the old Catwoman comic where she always seemed to get her suit ripped up as much as humanly possible without showing any actual private parts :lol

I'm digging that Catwoman! Not sure why, but she kind of brings to mind Pris from Blade Runner. Good job!

Small update here, since I haven't updated in forever....

Pirate Batman

piratebatman01.jpg

piratebatman02.jpg

piratebatman03.jpg

piratebatman04.jpg

piratebatman05.jpg

piratebatman06.jpg

Back