Solo_bones Custom Jawas and Bases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, brother. This one stands 8-1/4...which is still really small for a Jawa. Some people say they want a six inch Jawa, but that's the size of the Hasbro Jawa and its way, way too small. Here's some sizing comparisons.

I agree 6" is way too small. Man... I love the robe and hood on those jawas.

That's what she said!

SS's site says their taller figure is 8 7/8" tall... That's including the hood.

Ahahaha....oh yeah, he's a giant. I'm going to put that one as a display on his own in the man cave. I'll make an interesting Tatooine backdrop.

I can't tell you how much fun I am having with these guys. I actually caught this little guy trying to scavenge at night. 20160627_200107.jpg

Seriously though Will does some amazing work. I got 4 and will definitely be back for more!

Aww!!! That is so great to hear. I'm so happy you love them and got all the electronics figured out. Again, I want you to be happy so i'll be in touch as I make small modifications and improvements. I'm definitely buying stuff to make next version even better.

Thanks, bro! I really appreciate it. I've got another batch coming...if i have any robes left.

Back