Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we might be right about Maz's intentions if she turns out to be the "Joannie" of the Saga after all.

"We reject the Original Trilogy, Heil Plageuis."

lol

Looks like we might be right about Maz's intentions if she turns out to be the "Joannie" of the Saga after all.

"We reject the Original Trilogy, Heil Plageuis."

lol

I have always maintained that Maz was a Sith Witch haven’t I :lol

This kid's grown up on too much MCU where everything is connected.

“This kid”?

Don’t you mean “This scriptwriter”? :lol :lol

This kid's grown up on too much MCU where everything is connected.

SNIKT's reaction after posting his fan-fiction on the internet and then reading that you think it sounds "too much like the MCU":

giphy.webp

lol

When Episode IX reveals Qi'ra to be Rey's mother:

The 10 people who saw Solo: "Cool!"

The rest of the entire planet: "?????"

In other words pretty much the same ratio of people who actually knew that Darth Maul was alive and had robot legs prior to his big screen return, lol.

Precisely. Anthology films shouldn't hold essential information as they're optional extras that are not required to enjoy the main saga. Plus I don't like Han being so closely associated with all this important galaxy-changing stuff.

I do like the idea of Snoke creating Rey. But I'd rather he come back because he's cheated death before, not because he was a Force projection.

Thats the dumbest theory I have ever heard....

And he will be pissed when it doesn’t tuen out to be true, and then post a rant on how bad the film is because of it...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I want a backstory on Mr and Mrs. Palpatine.

What was he like in elementary school?

Who taught him how to ride a bike?

When did he learn how to drive?

What was his first car?

What was his prom like?

Last edited:
So Solo has managed to become only the second-lowest-grossing SW movie ever, beating Empire (but only if you don’t adjust for 38 years’ inflation).

More evidence (for those who actually enjoyed it) that box office does not a good movie make.

Back