Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that’s right I haven’t visited the thread yet.

I read all the spoilers already though.

What’s the going forum consensus on it, good or bad?

Still need to go see it but time time time.

I enjoyed JW1 not loved it mind you but it was an enjoyable fun ride while it lasted but of course JP1 is still cinematic king of dinosaur movies and that will never change.

That being said can you imagine the first full VR dinosaur movie 30 years from now directed by Spielberg’s son.

Oh that’s right I haven’t visited the thread yet.

I read all the spoilers already though.

What’s the going forum consensus on it, good or bad?

Still need to go see it but time time time.

I enjoyed JW1 not loved it mind you but it was an enjoyable fun ride while it lasted but of course JP1 is still cinematic king of dinosaur movies and that will never change.

That being said can you imagine the first full VR dinosaur movie 30 years from now directed by Spielberg’s son.

I wasn't very fond of it aside from the new hybrid dino, but much like JW1, I'm sure it will be a never-ending debate as to whether or not the movie was actually good or horrible.

Might as well make up your own mind as you'll always be wrong according to some party. :lol

Grace has now officially crowned herself the savior of SW and head of the rebel alliance.

She is calling for all original OT conservative fans to unit and concentrate their effort on seriously damage vis boycott:

Celebration 19
Disney Land new SW park
IX

She said it is imperative that the pressure is kept up to save SW by having Kennedy and her entire staff fired and replaced with Filoni.

Last edited:
Grace has now officially crowned herself the savior of SW and head of the rebel alliance.

She is calling for all original OT conservative fans to unit and concentrate their effort to seriously boycott:

Celebration 19
Disney Land new SW park
IX

She said it is imperative that the pressure is kept up to save SW by having Kennedy and her entire staff fired and replaced with Filoni.

tenor.gif

Back