Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2194787_1.jpg

I saw it again in IMAX Laser - which I highly recco if you see a theatre with it.
Looked amazing and I really enjoyed the movie again. It has it's problems but Solo & Chewie were great in it.

Nice! :rock

I saw it four times; once in 3D 15/70 IMAX and two times in a laser projected 2D Dolby Auditorium. I definitely enjoyed the laser presentation the most.

:lol :duff

I still feel as dirty as if I had walrus titty milk running down my face, but damn it....it's the best figure I've bought in recent memory. It's just SO good. I can't believe I fed money into the Disney machine, but I just NEEEEDED my dirty old Luke figure. But in my mind, he's not a milk sipping coward...he's the badass Jedi grandmaster that gets into awesome adventures all over the universe. Still need to find a decent lighsaber for him.

I feel like his green saber might have been lost or destroyed over the years, and in my world, the original Anakin/Luke blue saber disintegrated as it fell to the burning gas core of Bespin. It certainly couldn't have been retrieved somehow and end up in Lemon Butthole Eyes' basement.

Maybe I'll give old Luke a red saber like he had in Dark Empire. That's still my favorite post-ROTJ interpretation of Luke after all these years.

View attachment 414709
View attachment 414710

I'll buy Crait Luke too...that costume was also more of what I always had in mind.

View attachment 414711

I thought Dark Empire was good but not great but *man* I loved the artwork in that series. Such a great way to kick off the early EU.

I still feel as dirty as if I had walrus titty milk running down my face, but damn it....it's the best figure I've bought in recent memory. It's just SO good. I can't believe I fed money into the Disney machine, but I just NEEEEDED my dirty old Luke figure. But in my mind, he's not a milk sipping coward...he's the badass Jedi grandmaster that gets into awesome adventures all over the universe. Still need to find a decent lighsaber for him.

I feel like his green saber might have been lost or destroyed over the years, and in my world, the original Anakin/Luke blue saber disintegrated as it fell to the burning gas core of Bespin. It certainly couldn't have been retrieved somehow and end up in Lemon Butthole Eyes' basement.

Maybe I'll give old Luke a red saber like he had in Dark Empire. That's still my favorite post-ROTJ interpretation of Luke after all these years.

I'll buy Crait Luke too...that costume was also more of what I always had in mind.

View attachment 414711

Seriously Oto.

Sorry but after how you carried yourself in the TLJ thread you have no business owning a TLJ Luke collectible.

Based off your own words which there were dozens of posts describing your disgust at everything TLJ/Kennedy/Rian related and how SW was raped by those disgusting filthy humans the mere thought of even contemplating owning an island milking Luke should’ve made you vomit.

You even embraced and celebrated Hamill’s supposed hatred of how Luke was disrespected by Kennecy/Rian.

Yet here you are GIVING Kennedy/Rian money for a high end Island Milking Luke collectible of a character you claimed was garbage in the movie! :lol

Oto may I suggest a TLJ support group lol

I mean what’s next Adolfo buys a Rose toy. :lol

Last edited:
Arrrghhh, don't you think I already hate myself for it? It's tearing me apart, like Lisa in The Room!

But damn it, even though I still despise the movie and Jake Skywalker with the burning intensity of a thousand suns, I liked the costume.

tlj luke 2.jpg
tlj luke new.jpg

SHF version doesn't have the raincoat/cape though. Maybe I can cut one out of a black garbage bag.

C’mon Oto have some integrity.

I don’t even own collectibles from movies I just simply disliked let alone spending money on movies that I HATE WITH A FURIOUS PASSION of the character that was a HORRIBLE EMBARRASSMENT in the movie.

Oh well, Kennedy/Rian thank you for your support lol

Last edited:

I don’t even own collectibles from movies I just simply disliked let alone spending money on movies that I HATE WITH A FURIOUS PASSION of the character that was a HORRIBLE EMBARRASSMENT in the movie.

I hated Sony's ASM movie and haven't even seen ASM2, yet I own the HT ASM2 Spidey figure as I feel it is the closest and best representation yet to a comic based Spider-Man movie figure. Does that mean I have no integrity as well??? :( ... :monkey2

:rotfl

I hated Sony's ASM movie and haven't even seen ASM2, yet I own the HT ASM2 Spidey figure as I feel it is the closest and best representation yet to a comic based Spider-Man movie figure. Does that mean I have no integrity as well??? :( ... :monkey2

:rotfl

If you spent months in the ASM2 thread pounding your fists and crying on not only how much you hated the entire movie AND also Spiderman in that movie but also how disgusted you were about the director and studio head being even allowed near that character then you turned around and bought collectibles of that character from that movie then YES you have no integrity for now supporting a movie that you claimed was fully tainted by disgusting creators.

How could anyone ever take your complaints seriously again.

Just own it lol

Oto even said he would rather have his eyes gouged out with toe nails infested with fungus while being raped by spiders before ever laying eyes on anything TLJ related ever again!

Well it was Oto or Adolfo that said that but whatever both are from the same cloth lol

Last edited:
If you spent months in the ASM2 thread pounding your fists and crying on not only how much you hated the entire movie AND also Spiderman in that movie but also how disgusted you were about the director and studio head being even allowed near that character then you turned around and bought collectibles of that character from that movie then YES you have no integrity for now supporting what you cried so much over.

How could anyone ever take your complaints seriously again.

Just own it lol

No, I never did that. Was just a lurker back then looking at the pretty photos here. And never complained much about hating the movie. Just telling those that asked I thought it was terrible. So I guess i'm good then...... :yess:

:lol

I can’t believe all spinoffs are canceled by Disney including OBI WAN :thud:

Yeah but their still going forward with Rian's trilogy

If fans really want to get rid of Kennedy and Rian they need to boycott the hell out of Star Wars IX, if that one fails then Disney will defiantly do a shake up at Lucasfilms… Otherwise prepare yourself for Rian's Trilogy where jedi's don't need ships they can just use the force to enter hyperspace and fly through space.. :lol

I was about to say "yeah haters never put their money where their mouth is" but then I looked at my Ben Quadinaros throw pillow and Jake Lloyd tooth brush and realized that it's hard not to be hypocritical when it comes to Star Wars. I mean just look at your sig for crying out loud. :lol :duff

Even the dumb new HT AOTC figures and Sith Anakin had me all:

UiXAker.gif

I can’t believe how wrong you are. :thud:

While I don’t blame you for believing that what with the Solo disaster Disney already covered Solo’s loses with the snap of a finger.

We’ll see. I personally don’t think they should do this because of the Solo and TLJ fallout. SW needs to be funded by a company that can handle it

I was about to say "yeah haters never put their money where their mouth is" but then I looked at my Ben Quadinaros throw pillow and Jake Lloyd tooth brush and realized that it's hard not to be hypocritical when it comes to Star Wars. I mean just look at your sig for crying out loud. :lol :duff

Even the dumb new HT AOTC figures had me all:

UiXAker.gif

My sig is just me being proud of my tv calibrating skills it will probably be a photo of a goat next lol

Besides I have always praised the TPM duel from day one as being the only good set piece in that movie.

Ummm excuse me but where is your Hereditary review. :tap

You don’t worry about defending little Oto there he made his bed now he has to lay in it so more importantly Hereditary please lol

We’ll see. I personally don’t think they should do this because of the Solo and TLJ fallout. SW needs to be funded by a company that can handle it

Insert famous Bale gif :lol

Last edited:
Back