Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

It sounds like a lot of you just can't handle progress. Personally, I'm excited that Disney finally has the courage to answer important questions about the Star Wars universe the nazi alt right are too afraid to ask. When I first saw Empire Strikes Back as a kid I wondered what kinds of holes Lando shoves his genitals into. Women? Men? What else? Droids? (That would be awesome.) Personally, I've always hoped Lando would have sex with a Gonk droid. They've been underutilized, and Hot Toys did promise us that figure. Anyway, our galaxy far, far away has room for all kinds of people, who shove themselves into all kinds of holes. Get woke, y'all.

It also blows my mind, that you guys can't figure out why Droids would be programmed to have gender dysphoria. Duh?! Obvy! Navigating the complexities of their identity helps them navigate space. It's about problem solving. This stuff writes itself. I'm sure they'll explain it in the forthcoming novel. You fans of the OT need to accept that Star Wars isn't for you. It's for kids. Supply and demand. Kids want more pansexuality and identity politics in their films. You don't think Disney does market research? Of course they do. Don't be arrogant. They know their audience better than you. I just read that Star Wars: Solo outsold Black Panther in advanced ticket sales! Know why? Smart people understand what makes a good film: Being Woke. These sales prove that Solo is even more woke than Black Panther! That's woke.

Do you guys think they'll use the word "woke" in the film? I hope so. I can't get enough of it. Woke. It's just fun to say, amiright?

It sounds like a lot of you just can't handle progress. Personally, I'm excited that Disney finally has the courage to answer important questions about the Star Wars universe the nazi alt right are too afraid to ask. When I first saw Empire Strikes Back as a kid I wondered what kinds of holes Lando shoves his genitals into. Women? Men? What else? Droids? (That would be awesome.) Personally, I've always hoped Lando would have sex with a Gonk droid. They've been underutilized, and Hot Toys did promise us that figure. Anyway, our galaxy far, far away has room for all kinds of people, who shove themselves into all kinds of holes. Get woke, y'all.

It also blows my mind, that you guys can't figure out why Droids would be programmed to have gender dysphoria. Duh?! Obvy! Navigating the complexities of their identity helps them navigate space. It's about problem solving. This stuff writes itself. I'm sure they'll explain it in the forthcoming novel. You fans of the OT need to accept that Star Wars isn't for you. It's for kids. Supply and demand. Kids want more pansexuality and identity politics in their films. You don't think Disney does market research? Of course they do. Don't be arrogant. They know their audience better than you. I just read that Star Wars: Solo outsold Black Panther in advanced ticket sales! Know why? Smart people understand what makes a good film: Being Woke. These sales prove that Solo is even more woke than Black Panther! That's woke.

Do you guys think they'll use the word "woke" in the film? I hope so. I can't get enough of it. Woke. It's just fun to say, amiright?

not-sure-if-serious-gif-1.gif

You are putting earhtly, american context to a space movie baby .

Is this movie set in america? Is lando american?
What happens when this opens in china or japan or brazil or spain?

What do u think the rest of the world will say when they see baby or bebe

Do you think overseas audiences will know american men like to grab each others butts and call each other baby?

Yeah....talk about ignorant.... you expect millions of people world wide to know about american male sports culture...

Thanks fhor the laugh baby :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I think the world audience understands that Star Wars is largely an American phenomena, but of course it has cross over appeal to other cultures too. You are being far too literal with the "space" context as if the context in a scifi fantasy movie is actually some real culture rather than the reflection of the culture of the artist who bring the movie to life. You do know it is all pretend right? As for my football analogy it was just an example as you insisted as it is is some absolute that "No man calls another man baby unless he means something with it." I simply provided you an example where what you said was not true. Again, I have no idea how the phase was used in the movie so I am not actually arguing whether it was used in a sexual way or not- I was just suggesting it is possible to use such a phrase without it being sexual. But you apparently can not handle nuanced conversation as everything seems to be "for" or "against" whatever you feel you want to argue about.

So laugh away at me if you want in the imagination of your own wit and brilliance- but you are actually not really engaging in the substance of most of what I have said. It's sad, but pretty common for many to just point and mock rather than take the time to understand what someone is saying.

I dont even have a problem with lando flirting with the robot or flirting with han solo

I welcome it

Im just annoyed at the people denying it.
Im annoyedat the excuses.

Lando is pansexual
Lando flirted with han solo

GET OVER IT

I think the world audience understands that Star Wars is largely an American phenomena, but of course it has cross over appeal to other cultures too. You are being far too literal with the "space" context as if the context in a scifi fantasy movie is actually some real culture rather than the reflection of the culture of the artist who bring the movie to life. You do know it is all pretend right? As for my football analogy it was just an example as you insisted as it is is some absolute that "No man calls another man baby unless he means something with it." I simply provided you an example where what you said was not true. Again, I have no idea how the phase was used in the movie so I am not actually arguing whether it was used in a sexual way or not- I was just suggesting it is possible to use such a phrase without it being sexual. But you apparently can not handle nuanced conversation as everything seems to be "for" or "against" whatever you feel you want to argue about.

So laugh away at me if you want in the imagination of your own wit and brilliance- but you are actually not really engaging in the substance of most of what I have said. It's sad, but pretty common for many to just point and mock rather than take the time to understand what someone is saying.

But those guys playing sports DO mean something with it.
You said it was a bonding thing right? Bonding with ur teammate?

There iS meaning behing grabbing the butt of your teammate

The team is so close, bonded so strongly that they grab butts and call baby

Lando JUST MET han.... literally they meet in this movie..

What bonding did they have prior ? They arent friends yet.....

You SEE the problem with your analogy.....
You literally proved lando is flirting with han....

Why are u so in denial of his flirting? Why are u fighting so much

U cant accept it?

Congratulations! This thread is the suckiest Star Wars thread evahr! :rock

One thing is for sure, there should be more sex in these new Star Wars movies to get the point across, or let’s say, clarify the message, they’re PG-13 after all. :dunno

Congratulations! This thread is the suckiest Star Wars thread evahr! :rock

Why do you say that? Seems like there is a lot of good conversation here that the movie has sparked. That’s what we’re here for, right?

One thing is for sure, there should be more sex in these new Star Wars movies to get the point across, or let’s say, clarify the message, they’re PG-13 after all. :dunno

What did darth vader do to princess leia when he went to interrogate her in that room......

That scene always implied something r rated to me...

Specially the way the door closes

What did darth vader do to princess leia when he went to interrogate her in that room......

That scene always implied something r rated to me...

Or Han and Leia in Episode 5 where he pretty much rapes her in the tunnel on Hoth.

That scene wouldn’t fly today.

Do you guys think they'll use the word "woke" in the film? I hope so.
I can't get enough of it. Woke. It's just fun to say, amiright?
Most of the time I play online games I end up in a company of Euro men and women.
They really love to say the N word. It's so much fun for them.

Jabba definitely had his way with her.
You dont put a girl in a slave bikini and not do things...

The question is, was it only jabba or did the others joined?

Most of the time I play online games I end up in a company of Euro men and women.
They really love to say the N word. It's so much fun for them.

Do they ever call u baby?
The men,do they ever call u baby

Just messing with him.

If you're into that whole "alpha" "beta" nonsense, I'm surprised you like Solo. Wouldn't he be a "Gamma" male? Also, do you read a lot of "How To" books on how to pick up women? Most "alpha" talk comes from people who read about getting laid. If you struggle in that area, you should try inanimate objects, like what Lando does. Maybe try one of those trash bins outside of McDonalds. If someone tries to stop you, tell them you're pretending it's a Gonk Droid, that Lando (probably) does it, and that they need to get woke.

Just make sure you get the trash can's permission first. Non-verbal cues are as important as verbal consent. #BinsToo

Jabba definitely had his way with her.
You dont put a girl in a slave bikini and not do things...

The question is, was it only jabba or did the others joined?

I don’t know, Jabba seems more like a burger man, I know this from personal experience.

If you're into that whole "alpha" "beta" nonsense, I'm surprised you like Solo. Wouldn't he be a "Gamma" male? Also, do you read a lot of "How To" books on how to pick up women? Most "alpha" talk comes from people who read about getting laid. If you struggle in that area, you should try inanimate objects, like what Lando does. Maybe try one of those trash bins outside of McDonalds. If someone tries to stop you, tell them you're pretending it's a Gonk Droid, that Lando (probably) does it, and that they need to get woke.

Just make sure you get the trash can's permission first. Non-verbal cues are as important as verbal consent. #BinsToo

9-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-quotes.gif

Back